• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tick tock...

Anon McDougle

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Little over three months until anniversary surely there's a screenshot a video something anything to show
At this point it should certainly be in beta testing...

Try's to interpret the crickets...

Veldrane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Little over three months until anniversary surely there's a screenshot a video something anything to show
At this point it should certainly be in beta testing...

Try's to interpret the crickets...
Careful, the pom pom squad will be in here shortly going "OMG CaNT U GUyz JusT BE PatIEnT!!! LeAVe BoNNIe AloNE!!"

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Careful, the pom pom squad will be in here shortly going "OMG CaNT U GUyz JusT BE PatIEnT!!! LeAVe BoNNIe AloNE!!"
Yes Leave Bonnie alone she is to busy making her Mesanna Cream pies to throw at people faces. Just don't ask how she makes so many of them.

Stinky Pete

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
While this is funny I'm willing to bet 20% or more of current stratics posters no longer play but still love the game and hope for change
I fall into this category, except I know that there is no amount of change from the devs that will make me play again. If I was ever going to resub, it would be to get involved in some sort of player created content.

Anon McDougle

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I fall into this category, except I know that there is no amount of change from the devs that will make me play again. If I was ever going to resub, it would be to get involved in some sort of player created content.
And you're just the type of player NL is aimed at

Veldrane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG CaNT U GUyz JusT BE PatIEnT!!!
Admittedly, you're who I was thinking of when I wrote that reply. However, your response was perfect - I definitely laughed out loud. Well played!

Reactions: dvv

Anon McDougle

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are we gonna wait for release date to see anything? Will we see no outside advertising? I mean 25th anniversary come on it merits a national campaign !!! I mean surely mesanne has to have something to show the corporate heads by now . We demand pictures of the snow

Veldrane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are we gonna wait for release date to see anything? Will we see no outside advertising? I mean 25th anniversary come on it merits a national campaign !!! I mean surely mesanne has to have something to show the corporate heads by now . We demand pictures of the snow
Well, for a while I was thinking we were a stakeholder in the project and would be getting regular updates on the progress. Including demos, planned features, and a loose timeline. However, if we look at online gaming in general, the player is not the stakeholder. The player is the commodity being sold to investors, our value is based on average spending and time played. I'm sure that there are internal stakeholders at Broadsword that are getting updated, and that EA is asking for Broadsword to increase the value of the average player commodity, but I doubt they are specifically interested in NL.

Given what we know about Bonnie, she is not a trained product manager - I would guess that the timeline and feature schedule for NL is being handled extremely loose and that they most likely are "figuring out what they want to do as they go"

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
They were updating us for a while with the streams but for some reason they stopped doing that, which is unfortunate because I really enjoyed those.

At this point, it does seem like we won’t get to see anything until the server is up. That is okay with me though.

@Veldrane is right about the stakeholders. You’d think it would be the players but it isn’t.

Despite me being the person who says to just be patient, I do strongly wish they had a community manager to give us some communication.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Awards
Now we're into July and still nothing, never mind the NL newsletter there hasn't been a newsletter at all for months.