• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THUNDY AND UGLY ARE MAXING SELL!

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

toontownhappy

If you didn't read the title, read it now.
!!!
We did it!
I am going to make a huge push and get all 5500 tonight. Joe will get his tonight and tomorrow.
Sooo...as per tradition, here's a list of whom (yes, it is actually whom!) we want on the run:
Thunderhead
Allison Wonderland
Ladybug Twinklespeed (non-stratics)
Braid N Hare (or Ginger, whichever)
Ugly Wrinkleflip
Electroflap
Steveo
And Sally B
If Sally doesn't respond by tomorrow, we'd like Little Stubby Twiddletoes to come.
WooHOO! :danceb::danceb::danceb:
:D

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Here is the plan for the Deb and Joe max run.

Immediately after the beanfest we will ge to SBHQ and head into the VP. While everyone else is still showing up we will VP. Then after we finish I will regag so I can be on Little Daffodil's max run. Then off to the CFO and CJ.

Lets have fun.

Joe

T

toontownhappy

MERITS ARE DONE!
Just an update :D
Whew, three straight hours of facs...:bored:

T

toontownhappy

Just so there's no confusion, Sally B (on Precious) will be attending the max run tonight.
:thumbsup:

S

Steveo

Congrats Deb and Joe on Maxing Sell tonight. I am glad susan is coming tonight YAY! I will be there at 7 but we have to make it quick. Hope we get a good card for the hard work you guys did. Way to go now we can vp anytime without merits

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

We run in as soon as everyone showes up Steve. I have let everyone know I will be there at the doors at 7.

T

toontownhappy

Oh, so we're skipping the beanfest entirely...works for me, glad I looked though.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Oh, so we're skipping the beanfest entirely...works for me, glad I looked though.
Yeah, Deb......for this to work you kinda have to be there!!! LOL!!:lick: I'm so happy for you guys. Wouldnt miss this for the world!! I can't wait!! I will be there at the doors about 7 or before also. See you tonight!!:thumbup1:

T

toontownhappy

Yeah, Deb......for this to work you kinda have to be there!!!
Might be good, yes...but before I read the rest of the thread, I thought we were going at the end of the beanfest, according to Joe's "this is what's happening" post. See...
Here is the plan for the Deb and Joe max run.

Immediately after the beanfest we will ge to SBHQ and head into the VP. While everyone else is still showing up we will VP. Then after we finish I will regag so I can be on Little Daffodil's max run. Then off to the CFO and CJ.

Lets have fun.

Joe
Hence, I'm glad I looked.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I actually thought it was after the beanfest also, I just knew Joe was skipping the beanfest and I was planning on joining him at the HQ. I will be there with bells on early and will be ready whenever you go!! Seeing as you are the one maxing, chances are we would wait for ya either way!! LOL;)

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay! So exciting!

I don't think any of us has run so many factories per day as we did this week.

Does this mean we work on cash this week and max again next Sunday? :p

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well, 15 factories today. Joe did 5 (at least) VP's in one day.

At that rate (approx. 5 CFO's/day), you wil be RB15 on Monday night, RB20 on Tue, RB25 on Wed, RB30 on Thu, RB 35 on Fri, RB43 on Sat and max again on Sunday. :danceb:

But we may have to skip a week before we max law. :lol: :lol: :lol:

T

toontownhappy

Well, 15 factories today. Joe did 5 (at least) VP's in one day.

At that rate (approx. 5 CFO's/day), you wil be RB15 on Monday night, RB20 on Tue, RB25 on Wed, RB30 on Thu, RB 35 on Fri, RB43 on Sat and max again on Sunday. :danceb:

But we may have to skip a week before we max law. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oy vey.
Oy vey.
I can't think of anything else to say to that...except maybe, I need a drink, or five (one for every CFO! lol). :shots:

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations!:thumbsup:
P.S. Does this mean you guys can help me max sell?:please:

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Early Congrats to both of you!! I had the opportunity to run with both of you yesterday..and had so much fun:) I still think the stinky monkey cheated somehow. Hareless should have made Hw 49 first. ROFL. Have a blast. I'm sending new keyrings your way, to hold those shiny new keys you'll have to carry around after tonight.

Have fun!!

Tam

T

toontownhappy

Hehe, I've been waiting for the forums to go back up so I could post screenshots.
But first off, BIG THANKS to everyone who came!! Sorry it was a Clerk Ray, though...rather disappointing, lol.
Granny Jellyroll
Ugly Wrinkleflip
Allison Wonderland
Prof. Stripey
Steveo
Sally B
Electroflap
and ME!
Here ya go...Joe, you have to post the one where all the pianos missed. :D

Attachments

S

Sally Bumblefoot

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!! That was awesome. I think a restock trap is TOTALLY the card you needed Deb!! Enjoy that key!!!:thumbup1:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Thanks for the Run everyone. I will pose some pics in the morning.

I am tired tonite. I want to give a special Hi to EVERYONE who maxed tonite. I personally went to 4 SELL BOT max runs not including my own. CONGRATS EVERYONE.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your adventure.

Deb, What can I ssay except thanks for everything. And its cashbot time. i set up my COT next to the bullion already.

E

Electroflap

Im am so glad to be a part of this and as a thank you I did what I do best.. I created a pic!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am stocking up on Professor Pete's.

Aimee, what a wonderful photo. Thanks a million for making it. Ooh and thanks for the avatar's.:bowdown::hug:

G

Granjell

Congratulations you guys! Deb - you're gonna have many friends now who can regag your trap for you in battle so there're no more excuses for using marbles on level 12 cogs!!! Enjoy the keys!

S

Steveo

Congrats to you both! Enjoy the key and do as many VPs as you can. Now SOS shopping should be much easier for you. Thanks for the invite on the max run.

M

MissPoodledoodle

Hey!! Congrats you two!! Sorry I couldnt make it, some STUFF came up and I couldnt get to my computer on time. :sad3: But I'm glad you had fun!!

T

toontownhappy

LOVE the pic, Flap! Looks awesome!

Deb - you're gonna have many friends now who can regag your trap for you in battle so there're no more excuses for using marbles on level 12 cogs!!!
LOL there was more than a bit of irony in getting a restock trap SOS...it's a message from TT :p Luckily, I didn't have room for the card, hehe.
I do admit, it looks a bit odd to be a 108 laff with marbles. So I will shortly be commencing trap training, I've been avoiding it too long. :thumbdown: lol

Hey!! Congrats you two!! Sorry I couldnt make it, some STUFF came up and I couldnt get to my computer on time. But I'm glad you had fun!!
Sorry you missed it too, Ginger...but you were there in toony spirit!