• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thrower temp help please

So I am looking to mod my.thrower a little bit and would like some input please no trash talk just friendly advice :) so this is my current temp
120 throw
120 Tactics
120 Anat
120 Heal
120 spell weaveing
120 Chiv
And this is the temp I find interesting never been a necro guy so need advice also what should I keep my STR dex and int set to on both temps please help but here is other temp
120 throw
120 Tactics
120 necro
120 S.S.
120 spell weaveing
120 Chiv
I know ill need regs or lrc but I got good suit and gems and carrying regs don't both me much

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Gurur Yıldız

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

Templates are generally depends on what you want to do but I has a similar one;

120 throw
120 tactics
120 chiv
120 mystic
120 focus
120 anatomy

This is a glass cannon character with maximum damage using also Enemy of One.
Focus is generally better to buff Healing Stone instead of using normal Healing and make your colossus tank better.
Healing Stone is faster response for farming creatures without any cancellation.

You can solo most of the end bosses with this template when you get used to it, even Blackthorn Castle Captain's which don't have any slayer.

P.S: Glass Cannon is also good for EM Events :)

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The problem with necro and chiv on a template is maintaing high positve karma. Unless you limit yourself to vampiric embrace, for which you just need 99 necro to begin with, I find it difficult to use both schools of magic on a non-caster.

bahat

Adventurer
The problem with necro and chiv on a template is maintaing high positve karma. Unless you limit yourself to vampiric embrace, for which you just need 99 necro to begin with, I find it difficult to use both schools of magic on a non-caster.
I Agree, chiv and necro on a single temp are difficult to work with. Considering you wont have a mana regen skill (focus or med) it would probably be best to stay away from something like that.