• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Thrower/Necro starting suit.

P

paezao

Hello guys,

I have a character as following:

120 Throwing
120 Tactics
120 Healing
120 Anatomy
120 Resisting Spells
100 Necromancy
20 Spirit Speak

I'd like to buy/build a starting suit for it. I dont have much money (have close to 10mill) for it so what would you guys suggest? I also have a crafter with 120 imbuing, blacksmithy, tailor, etc, so I could use that for crafting stuff, imbuing and whatnot.

Oh, the character will be used for PvM.

What would you guys suggest for me?

Thanks,

Paezao

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strange question. You have a somewhat weird ( spawning char? ) build and all crafters at 120 and dont know what sort of suit that char needs ?

Apart from that, with 10m in bank , and unable to get m&s glasses or folded steel or a breastplate of the berserker, end result you may want for pvm is

stam above 180
145 - 150 hp
40+ mana ( more is always better )
40 lmc
45+ hci
some dci
100 di ( including weapon )
either fc or protection proof ( spirit speak for curse weapon ? )

Pvm dexxer jewelry is usually 15hci, 15 dci , 25 di plus stat/ep/skill .

Good, relativly cheap arties for gargs are a void infused kilt or giant steps.
With 10m you could also get a corgul's sash, quiver of infinity and shroud of the condemned. Add a mana phasing orb with hci. Should be easy with 10m.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like you'll be using a Cyclone rather than a Soul Glaive.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgot something to add. As a garg you may want 3sr on suit for flying, but if you are only using vampiric embrace its not needed because of 15 sr from form.

Think soulglaive as a primary weapon makes only sense if you got 15 ssi on suit, with 10m in bank that may be a bit hard. With 120 tactics / anat cyclone damage will be good at spawns and it has a special move for more damage.

P

paezao

Thanks for the info!

I'm currently aiming at 180 stam and then will try and keep improving my suit and all.

This build is mainly for champs/mini-champs but I think/hope it can do well on anything PvM related.

Im going to craft a cyclone or soul glaive and imbue it with SSI and a slayer prop.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Check the SSI charts. With a Soul Glaive at:

- 150 Stamina & 40 SSI = 1.75s
- 180 Stamina & 45 SSI = 1.5s

So I would start trying to get to 40 SSI (30 on weapon and 10 on suit). You can get the 10% SSI using 2 methods:

- 5 Warden's Armor of Augmentation (or altered Ranger's)
- 5 Turquoise Ring

or

- 10 Breastplate of the Berserker

My recommendation would be to build your best suit and then start saving up for a turquoise ring and Augmentation. If you can score a Tangle, you probably can sell it (or trade it) for an augmentation. When you are trained and ready, I would head to the Passage of Tears mini-champ and try to earn yourself a Breastplate of the Berserker.

-OBSIDIAN-