• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Three level raised garden beds?

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I wish I snapped a screenshot but....I ran into a house on atlantic where they had three raised garden beds all on the same tiles, raised into three different levels. I'm assuming they did this with gozas. It looked really cool and was thinking about duplicating the idea.

My question is, is this legal? I thought I remember UO mentioning something bout multi level roofs are illegal and I don't know if this qualifies for that scenario?

LadyElizabeth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as my understanding of the information devs and GMs have put forth, that should be legal. Multi level roofs are generally legal as well, unless they are built in such a way to permanently obstruct the view of houses behind it.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to be careful when using gozas with anything that comes in deed form. If any of the area is uneven when you chop the deed, the deed will delete.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just a note on deeded stuff, if you raise it and it becomes uneven and you chop it and due to it not being even you cut a bit off, STOP at that point and leave the remaining bits of your deed in place. A GM can 'repair' a broken off piece so you can then level it back up and redeed it. BUT you must have the bulk of it there, once you chop it all up it is gone for good.

I had a world tree that did I accidently chopped a bit off when leveling it and a gm fixed it but only as I paged him rather than proceeded to chop the broken deed.