• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Threats of Tokuno.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings.

This Tuesday I will lead our forces into the lands of Tokuno. The mission will be to seek out the vile dragon snake monster known as Serado.

I will make two runs, one for the Europe time players and one for the US time players.
Meet at Skara Brae bank at 2pm EST and/or 8pm EST.

Come get your own futon or other nice artifacts.

*signed*
Brutus

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for coming guys.

Although we dropped him I heard word in Homare that Serado was only wounded. We must ride back at 8 pm EST to finish the job...

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the open invite Tjalle, it was a blast.
Certainly been a while since i did that champ. I hope to be able to make the 8 run too.
Thanks Again!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Another successful kill. This time reliable sources in Isamu tell me that he´s dead.
Went a lot smoother now that he was wounded...

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
any plans for anymore soon? due to work schedule its hard for me during the week

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No plans at the moment but more will most likely come.

It´s an easy thing anyone can do, just post an invite to a hunt/event and hope people show up. :)