• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Closed Thread title not showing up in thread

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im typing this again, so users can know what the title is (i didnt used to have to re-type this)

"Thread Title Not Showing up in Thread"

It was nice to have the thread title be visible when viewing a thread. Many minimalist users dont even put much in a thread when the title explains it all, and there really is no reason for them to have to type the same thing twice.

bring back being able to view the title while actually viewing the thread please.
note* this is only an issue in the "blue steel" theme. the title still shows up in classic.

on a side note, in classic the stickies are not differentiated from the new, regular posts. also a bit confusing.

The new "blue steel" theme also seems to suck up alot more computer usage than the "classic" theme (even with ad-blocker enabled) not sure anything can be done about it, but something to keep in mind with future updates. no one likes to use a slow website, or keep open a website that clogs up browser resources.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im typing this again, so users can know what the title is (i didnt used to have to re-type this)

It was nice to have the thread title be visible when viewing a thread. Many minimalist users dont even put much in a thread when the title explains it all, and there really is no reason for them to have to type the same thing twice.

bring back being able to view the title while actually viewing the thread please.
note* this is only an issue in the "blue steel" theme. the title still shows up in classic.
Did you notice that the URL shows the words from the thread title? I know it isn't exactly what you're looking for, but at least you can glance at it to more or less confirm which thread you're in.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you notice that the URL shows the words from the thread title? I know it isn't exactly what you're looking for, but at least you can glance at it to more or less confirm which thread you're in.
thankyou, no i didnt notice. its at least something :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Didn't notice either but I personally miss the thread tittle as well.

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran

on a side note, in classic the stickies are not differentiated from the new, regular posts. also a bit confusing.

The new "blue steel" theme also seems to suck up alot more computer usage than the "classic" theme (even with ad-blocker enabled) not sure anything can be done about it, but something to keep in mind with future updates. no one likes to use a slow website, or keep open a website that clogs up browser resources.
Titles are back. For future reference, please post suggestions, bugs, and such to the support forums so staff can have more visibility and better track issues you bring up.

We will keep an eye on speed issues and see if it continues and what improvements we can make on our end.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry I thought I was seeing something other people weren't lol
I miss being able to change the title in my reply. Each reply used to have the title bar.
I guess I am an "old school" forum user.

PS
Ronbron TURN ON THE BLINKER!!!! :lol: