• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thrax's Duel of the fitest tourny *Idea for the gods*

T

ThraximusZog

Listen, I know everyone thinks they are the biggest and baddest pvpers on the block... so here it is.

I am thinking about throw'n a good ole fashion Duel'n contest. Mages need not apply.

course to pull a perfect tourny in this day and age ill have to get me a few Zoggish comrades to help me regulate the peace.

No armor, no magic, no pots, no aids, no nothing but basic weapons

last man standing gets a million bucks. its a thought process, before I get the ball going I figure id just post it here and see if any hot head so called pvper takes fancy.

Clearly money is not an issue since we are all super rich, but as we all know... artis make than man, or do they?

screw those crapy EM events, fight for yourself. Live by tha code, die by tha code.

what do you think Sonoma? your egos and pride too much to fight in this here shindig?

D

DJ Diddles

If I joined this on a 255 stat character, I would just get 10 Intelligence, and then 120 Dex and 125 Str.

It'll pretty much be who swings the fastest, with the most hit points.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since aos was created really no chance with this but luck such as rolling the dice in wow.

now pre aos when resist meant something these were fun tourneys but today everything you do is based upon your suit of armor.

good luck with it though

T

ThraximusZog

I am sure there is still some things to hammer out, But I am thinking a base suit with basic weapons (like GM or store bought from NPCs)