• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer THPs Free Transfer Offer again ..EU -ATL -CHEZ -EU

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leaving EU next friday 18th november for ATL ..will stay 48 hours then Hop to Chezzy again 48 hours b4 returning to EU....

icq me simple rules bag items with a book wiht your name/icq and destination

limited room with shard shield tokens so no i aint moving loads of petty crap.....unless there is a real good reason to do so......

Have a great UO day....THP - Land Stalker General [LSG]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leave in 22 hours...with or without..no exceptions

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last shout...i will be on/off for next 3-4 hours then i will be on atl....last chance saloon

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What time do you keave i have just finished work and eould like a few items taken from EU to ATL

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
available for your bag/ luggage pick up on Atl....

collecting stuff to take to chezzy and europa from atlantic

have a great UO day and thanks for the trust guys/gals....i hate jumping shards half empty...may as well make use of the free space!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leaving atlantic for chessy in 12 hours !!....then through back to europa after that...last call...icq me for the ride...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just taking some bits and pieces mate...and a niceish suit ...etc etc ...for my main chessy char from atlantic...u cant buy much on chessy.....like a lot of lesser populated shards the players want sell top dollar for the few bits they have for sale.....so i need move it myself to chezzy ....thats all....

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@THP, drop me a line :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
taking chessy goods back to eu....i leave chessy in 4 hours....icq me asap...that will conclude this mini-hop....

will keep yas posted for the next one