• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thoughts on the New Content Announcement?

D

Docholiday

In case you missed it, check out Kate Paiz's letter.

I'm pretty excited by the timing and the methodology she walks though. Sure I want more land-mass and end-game raiding but if they can get updates out more often those items will certainly come.

S

Seleene

I just asked on the official forums about the changes coming to MoM and Mirkwood.

Just wondering if they will now be handled the same way that SOA is currently in that you'll now have to purchase quest packs in order to have the regular content in those zones. Even if the expansion has been purchased before F2P went live.

D

Docholiday

My understanding is that if you had the XPack you'll always have it, even if you downgrade. But I can honestly say that since I have a lifetime account it isn't something that I've paid a whole lot of attention too.