• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thoughts on Builds?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
So, I was reading about each class of character yesterday. What have you guys tried so far? Have any thoughts or recommendations?

A

Auvrea Corele

Just started going through the classes, uo being the only other game I've played alittle overwhelmed. Anyone have any thoughts on a good build to get a ladies feet wet in Rift?

B

BreeOge

Well really, we are all just starting. However I have found that a warrior seems to be the best when it comes to getting your feet wet. I read some place that rift has something like 62 combinations of classes and specs. I currently play a Warrior and loving it!

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I read about each class. Very interesting. Some classes are familiar to folks who have played fantasy RPGs before, but some are pretty novel.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been following this game over the past week or so. I'm a bit hesitant to spend $60 dollars on a game though after being dissapointed by so many others(EQ,WoWx2, Tabula, FFXI, FFXIV) I'd love to be on the ground floor of a new game, but i'm not willing to let that want flow into other more guarunteed satisfying extracurricular activites i.e. drinking :)

So....I'm watching, want to hear more from stratics people! Especially UO players.

B

BreeOge

Well I am a OLD UO player, but haven't played UO in over 5 years or more. I am loving rift, tho i think i went to hard to fast lol trying to level. As you can see from the updates Trion is taking care of the game very well.

I hope they will put a trial out soon for people that are thinking about it.

P

Pauldarian

i have a code if anyone wants to try rift this weekend free

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor