• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thode/Kruck vs Starsider

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if you all read, heard about or were a part of Crimson Tide and the issue with Thode/Kruck destroying City Hall but it has finally ended on a positive note.

The first thread was moved by a Mod but this thread in Player Cities gives most details.

What Thode/Kruck did was despicable to say the least and I do hope he gets banned. This is not the first time he screwed someone, mostly it's been with TCG sales.

Hjal had this to say:

Hey,

We've had people out of office as well as busy with Fan Fair so we didn't see this until today.

CS contacted us (the dev team) and asked for the green light to restore the city. The standing rule is that you're not allowed to destroy the city after the registration for the election has been closed and in the case of Crimson Ridge the registration was still open. However since we can verify that the destruction was obviously done to circumvent the election results, we've agreed with CS that we should treat this as a special case and restore the city.

As I understand it, a new city has already been placed in the old location so I expect that CS will increase the cities rank to 5 and give the city a week to ensure they have the necessary number of citizens.