• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Week's Zoo Spawn

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Date:
Tuesday, November 25th 2008

Times:
Meeting: 7:30pm EST
Leaving: 7:50pm EST
Spawn Start: 8:00pm EST

Meeting Place: Felucca Deceit

Spawn: Undead

We will meet outside the Deceit entrance and go in as a group so as to avoid any unnecessary deaths or anyone getting lost.

Also, at this time none of the other scrolls from our spawns have sold. I donated around 500,000 in spawn gold the other day.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have Knight of Justice on Anne now if you want me to protect this week. Also, I SHOULD have Knight of Compassion by the time we leave (two dots away).

I'm looking forward to seeing the Turkey Boss! hehe

BTW, Calina, I think one of the scrolls sold. Let me know if you need more gold to put on the vendor to keep it running.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Took 1m off the vendor and donated, it has about 800k on it right now.

L

Lady Vivian

Hey, great on the scrolls selling!

Expect to make the Zoo Spawn tonight barring anything unexpected (like falling asleep). I've been doing that lately. Need to change my ways. HEHE.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Thanks for the fun.. was a blast when I wasnt dying due to lag..think lag killed me more then the spawn did especially when I got rezzed die again before everyones heals would kick in..hehe.. Also like to apologize to whoever owned a greater named a giant mongbat..seems my targeting of the champ spawn boss was abit weee off due to the lag and my dragon attacked there's turning me grey so I got to watch the end of the fight against the champ in ghost form..once again my appologies for that..hopefully no hiccups next time..hehe look forward to the next hunt hopefully then wont be lagging so much..hehe

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fantastic job tonight, everyone!

120 Focus
115 Healing

A KIND Donation of 1m from Lerth Clot & a total of about 750k Spawn Gold!

Done in under 30mins!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Marcus. My Giant Mongbat forgives. Thank you all for rezzing me several times over. I think I died a total of 9 times. But the last two were completly my fault and rather stupid. After I got rezzed I stepped on one of those traps, killing me, then I did it again. I felt rather stupid. I did manage to capture a screen shot. You can see me with my bear mask if you look real close for me.

That was a new experience for me. I've never done that before in Fel/Deciet. I mean, I've done that spawn in Ilsh, but never Felluca. Thank you for the memories and the experience. :)

-Bob
a.k.a.
-Hagrid (of Catskills)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No worries Marcus. My Giant Mongbat forgives. Thank you all for rezzing me several times over. I think I died a total of 9 times. But the last two were completly my fault and rather stupid. After I got rezzed I stepped on one of those traps, killing me, then I did it again. I felt rather stupid. I did manage to capture a screen shot. You can see me with my bear mask if you look real close for me.

That was a new experience for me. I've never done that before in Fel/Deciet. I mean, I've done that spawn in Ilsh, but never Felluca. Thank you for the memories and the experience. :)

-Bob
a.k.a.
-Hagrid (of Catskills)
:grouphug:

S

Shotgun

here is a little tip for the next time you guys do an undead spawn. the champ for undead is like the dark fathers of doom and will shoot bones out that turns into spawn, so if you use a bladed weapon to cut them up it will stop the extra spawn. good job on completing the spawn in quick time, i know i always hate that spawn. :)