• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This weekend

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know about me crewmates, but I have an inklin' ta dig up some buried treasures.

An' we're still waitin' on Scarst and teamwork trainin'.

So hows about Saturday eve or Sunday afternoon (or both!) we head out with our treasure hunters an' find us some booty!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may be able to make either or both to work out on my end... I will check with me wench this evening to be sure we don't have any plans already.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm ready to hunt for treasure tonight. If someone brings a treasure hunter, I could bring a good monster fighter. Or I could supply the treasure hunter who also has 100 mining

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a treasure hunter, so someone else will have to supply one.

Or I could go "rent" one for the evening... Perhaps bring back the noble art of Shanghai-ing folk.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been wanting to get the skills for T-hunting for a long time more so since the new maps have nice things like the sashes of warding. but I've limited slots and not tons of soul stones though I was considering getting one for 11.2 mil.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did ye do the hunt so early? I was there at 7:30 pm EST and probably missed ye. But then again, I was lucky enough ta meet Gonzo who joined our crew (he's a returning pirate of old).

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I left at 7:00 EST because I was exhausted from the week and couldn't stay up another minute. Didn't see a single other crewman while I was training mysticism.