• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This weekend beta keys available

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MORPG.com and Zenimax Online Studios have partnered to give away beta keys for this upcoming weekend's beta event for The Elder Scrolls Online. Grab a key now while supplies last! The beta event will run from Friday, Feb 28, 12:00pm ET – Sunday, Mar 2, 11:59pm ET.

16,739 Keys Left

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm?offer=498&val=1&uh=422005183684CA545514BFD4253525A5

Just sign in to get a beta key if you have not got one posted out

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently updating via the Patcher.

I'm inviting my ex-fiancee (long story, don't ask) to play. Her sons just bought her a new gaming computer and she needs to test it out...currently she only plays LOTRO.

TQQdles™

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Download is massive and as its been hit by millions of people it soo slow. I have been downloading for 20 hours now and only got to 14%. They said they had 7 million people subscribed for Beta... Could be a fun weekend or a lagged out one. I bet the server gets well stress tested this weekend.