• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This should be interesting (returning player)

• Thread starter Priam_Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Priam_Sonoma

I am trying to reactivate old accounts after about 3 or 4 years of being gone. I know the log-in of my main account, but not the password. I no longer have my old email account, nor my method of payment from back then either.

First, does anyone know if there is a direct customer service number? I think speaking to someone might actually help. And second, is there an automated way to get around this? I am not seeing a solution if my old email account is gone.

Thanks, Priam

L

love2winalot

Hail: 1-866-543-5435.

I did this with accounts from over 9 years ago. None of the info was current, and in another state. They keep all of it on file. Here is what i gave the rep on the phone to get my new password for the accounts.

1. account name
2. apx creation time, oct 1999 as example
3. billing address or general billing area, Honolulu Hawaii
4. Name of the bank used,
5. debit/visa/ect
6. e mail address, or the e mail service provider. @roadrunner.com
7. info on your current accounts you have actice.

This was enough for them to send me new passwords on 2 old accounts. It takes about 20 minutes on the phone. Tell them the official forum for UO, and the Knowledge base said this is how to retrieve long lost passwords. Goodluck.

P

Priam_Sonoma

Thank you for the information. I am currently battling with the customer service department.

I have bits and pieces of information from the account, but not what they want.

1. account name - Have
2. apx creation time, oct 1999 as example - Have
3. billing address or general billing area, Honolulu Hawaii - Have
4. Name of the bank used - Have
5. debit/visa/ect - Have
6. e mail address, or the e mail service provider. @roadrunner.com - DONT HAVE
7. info on your current accounts you have active - None

They require three pieces of information. They want my Mondains Legacy code. I purchased it online and that information is in my account information that I cannot access.

They want my email address. I used a hotmail account and I don't have it anymore.

I understand the need to protect player information, but if I can't access my account. EA will not have a veteran player back. I think my CCard number, Billing Address, DOB and PRIOR EMAIL ADDRESSES/PASSWORDS should be enough.

They are supposedly refering it to an accounts manager.... we will see....