• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is my almost yearly thread...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saying how this forum has died a horrible death. I know, 529 people are in Discord all screaming at the same time I guess, but there was a time when this forum was not only fun to participate in, but just fun to read. Now it's a dim shadow of its former self...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saying how this forum has died a horrible death. I know, 529 people are in Discord all screaming at the same time I guess, but there was a time when this forum was not only fun to participate in, but just fun to read. Now it's a dim shadow of its former self...
it's not even a dim shadow, it's a whisper on the wind.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago. I hadn't visited the page in a few days while on a long weekend vacation (I don't read stratics on my mobile) and when I returned to see UHall there weren't many new topics posted at all and maybe only 5-6 active threads over of the course of like 3-4 days.

I think part of that though is due to the fact that nothing new has been dropped into UO so there really isn't much to discuss for people who have been around a while. UHall is usually the first place I go when new content drops to collaborate and discuss things before grinding out the content.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well as the saying goes it "it takes a village"! So ya would start with the shot over the bow. We all know Gilfane is like the sleeping bear, just gotta poke them and wake em up. I would start with Tjalle. Say something like " you guys try to hard in policing the shard" . Tjalle would say " pull your head up out the sand". I would respond "pull yer head out of your butt". Then people would join in with likes and dislikes and weird emojis. Then some people would actually type in a few words here and there. Then BAM , before ya know it it you would have some worthy material to glimpse here on Stratics!

Luv ya,

Baby Doll

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well as the saying goes it "it takes a village"! So ya would start with the shot over the bow. We all know Gilfane is like the sleeping bear, just gotta poke them and wake em up. I would start with Tjalle. Say something like " you guys try to hard in policing the shard" . Tjalle would say " pull your head up out the sand". I would respond "pull yer head out of your butt". Then people would join in with likes and dislikes and weird emojis. Then some people would actually type in a few words here and there. Then BAM , before ya know it it you would have some worthy material to glimpse here on Stratics!

Luv ya,

Baby Doll
Don't forget the ubiquitous "But Baby Doll has such a fine butt, that's where my head would always be"

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pull your head up out the sand!

Oh wait. Was that too early..?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pull your head up out the sand!

Oh wait. Was that too early..?

*grins* Well you could be the one to fire the warning shot over the bow?!?! It tis better the being then being known as premature!