• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts

Agath Darkbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, so I purchased the High Seas Booster for one of my accounts. The purchase was successful and on the order page I got the code.

I copied and pasted it into my "activate key" tab on my account page for the correct account (my accounts are linked) and I got an error message saying "This code cannot be applied to any of your current game accounts)

There are links to contact customer support but they are to EA Tech Support and EA does no longer provide support for Ultima Online.

I went to uo.com and I sent them a message.

This also happened to me again 2 weeks ago and I sent a message through UO.com and got no answer. This is twice I have spent money for an upgrade and got a valid code that I cannot use :(

I tried modifying my code to xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx- as some have stated that this works for them but it has still not worked. If anyone has any ideas or if I could even get a reply from a Broadsword employee I have order numbers for both items that were purchased. (the first one was the $30 7th character and storage upgrade)

Thanks - Agath Darkbane