• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Third Annual Britain Halloween Party

Brightstar

Adventurer
Governor
You're invited to celebrate Halloween in the City of Britain on Saturday, October 28, at 7 PM Pacific time, at the old Castle British!

The party begins with a costume parade in the throne room, followed by the announcement of the decor contest winners. (To enter the contest, mark a rune to your decorated public home, and leave it in the mailbox at the SW corner of Luna (house owned by Faith). Make sure your rune is labeled with the details of your entry: Name, House or Room category, and Theme. You can decorate your whole house, or a single room. This year's themes are Midnight Feast, Fall Colors, and Nightmare. Please place your entry rune by midnight on October 25.

After those winners are announced, we'll try to solve a mystery in the castle! Enjoy the decorations, explore this year's rooftop maze, have some drinks and food, and celebrate! I'll be playing our Halloween music on UO Radio. There will be a small hunt as well! I hope you'll have time to stop by! Happy Halloween!

Brightstar

Adventurer
Governor
Thanks to everyone who came to the party and solved the mystery of the castle ghost! The rooftop maze and decor will be up for a few more days. Please contact me if you need access to the roof of the castle! Screenshot 2023-10-19 2041021.png