• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of returning

Shiro

Adventurer
Hello. I haven't played in 10 years but was associated with the cavaliers... fellowship of honor and riders of virtue. I played about 10 years and wondered how the game was.

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Come on home! I have quite a bit stored on Cats and can help you out if needed. Shoot me a PM!

Shiro

Adventurer
It may be a few weeks until I get a cable modem hooked up. I doubt my mobile hotspot would give me a good long speed. And thanks

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah things are pretty active right now. I moved here from Chesy, and I am having a good time. What are you hoping to do? There is a large RP community and a pretty active pvm scene.

Shiro

Adventurer
I mostly did pvm and had 3 accounts. I am just reactivating one as soon as I figure out how to reactivate my account and bullong info. I had a gm bard.....swordsman ....and a mage along with craftsman on main account.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are a lot of very active pvm guilds that I have seen. Friday nights is a huge group hunt as well.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Look at all three accounts at the players under the EJ system then decide which to bring back and welcome back, Cats is a very nice shard.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All your gold is linked to everyone (character) on that account. Your insurance no matter what character your on comes out directly from what you currently have in the bank and you do not need loose gold around.

Shiro

Adventurer
All your gold is linked to everyone (character) on that account. Your insurance no matter what character your on comes out directly from what you currently have in the bank and you do not need loose gold around.
Thanks for clarifying that. It was a bit confusing. Hopefully I can patch game tonight and resume after 10 years....feels like forever. Have a good day.