• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of re-activating my OSI accounts

E

euphorbia

Just gonna try OSI UO for a while since I've grown tired of my homeshard.

Anyway, what's the deal aroud here now adays? How about the playerbase? are there still people online? And how is skillgain?

Housing? Can I find a plot somewhere or is it crowded as usuall?

Is my old Necro/mage temp still viable (mostly for PvM since I never PvP)?
120 necro
120 magery
120 spiritspeak
120 eval
120 med
and idk how much resist

I should still have my uberleet outfit left consisting of various artefacts etc. not so great AR-rating but since when have that been necessay in PvM? :)

Does the "boardies" still do the peerless hunts? If not, is there any of teh boardies still here that used to do them with me? Feel like doing one soon if so?

I probably have more questions than this but can't think of any right now. I'll check back in a coupe of hours. :)

how much does a hooded shroud of darkness cost? I have a vague memory of selling mine in a weak moment. :/

and another question, trades.. where are they done? special forum still?

ooohh.. btw.. any Swedish players around?

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about the playerbase? are there still people online?
Playerbase is slowly declining but there are still people around on Europa.

And how is skillgain?
Same as always, though now you can speed it up with Scrolls of Transcendence (new drop from Champion Spawns that instantly increase one of your skills by 0.1-1.0 points).

Housing? Can I find a plot somewhere or is it crowded as usuall?
Finding a spot is pretty easy, especially on Felucca.
I just placed a 18x18 on Dagger Island on Felucca and it is the smallest house in the neighbourhood, only Keeps and Castles there now...

Is my old Necro/mage temp still viable (mostly for PvM since I never PvP)?
Definitely a good template for mass PvM like champ spawns, though some say that it will be even better with Poisoning.

I should still have my uberleet outfit left consisting of various artefacts etc. not so great AR-rating but since when have that been necessay in PvM? :)
Wait until you get a fire breath from a greater dragon...
Anyway there have been many additions of high-end drops recently so it shouldn't be too difficult to improve your suit.

how much does a hooded shroud of darkness cost?
9.99$ if you buy a Legacy Token from www.uogamecodes.com :D I suppose that you might find it in-game for the equivalent in UO gold, whatever that might be...

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya,
I do remember you from the umbra hunts :)
A lot of ppl from the peerless hunts are guilded now (SRG/RAAM/WoY) inc myself so ppl dont really turn up any more :(
But, i would turn up if there was others there (too many names to mention, heh)

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, and welcome back! Yup, there are a few Swedish players around, and I´m one of them ;)
I unfortunately missed most of the boardie peerless hunts, but if they were to start regularly again I´d be happy to join ya. Rl keeps me quite busy at the mo, but when I have time to log in I usually do champs in Ilsh and more often than not see names I recognize from the boards. So if you go there any evening prime time I´m sure you´ll bump into some old friends :)

E

euphorbia

Hiya,
I do remember you from the umbra hunts :)
A lot of ppl from the peerless hunts are guilded now (SRG/RAAM/WoY) inc myself so ppl dont really turn up any more :(
But, i would turn up if there was others there (too many names to mention, heh)
Hey.. :) I remember you too. :p Good to see you're still around. ^^
I'll try to pull some people togheter for a peerless hunt. I just have some problems I need to figure out first. Biggest one is how to avaoid the huge "lagspikes" I get, but I think those are from my own computer. Might have to do with cashed housing but I'm not sure. When I play on my homeshard I don't have this problem. :/

Playerbase is slowly declining but there are still people around on Europa.

Same as always, though now you can speed it up with Scrolls of Transcendence (new drop from Champion Spawns that instantly increase one of your skills by 0.1-1.0 points).

Finding a spot is pretty easy, especially on Felucca.
I just placed a 18x18 on Dagger Island on Felucca and it is the smallest house in the neighbourhood, only Keeps and Castles there now...

Definitely a good template for mass PvM like champ spawns, though some say that it will be even better with Poisoning.

Wait until you get a fire breath from a greater dragon...
Anyway there have been many additions of high-end drops recently so it shouldn't be too difficult to improve your suit.

9.99$ if you buy a Legacy Token from www.uogamecodes.com :D I suppose that you might find it in-game for the equivalent in UO gold, whatever that might be...
I found a place that sells the whole gamebox for ~5 euro so I might buy that one instead. Will need to find a new hat though since the hooded shroud will prolly not cover my current. :)

Hi, and welcome back! Yup, there are a few Swedish players around, and I´m one of them ;)
I unfortunately missed most of the boardie peerless hunts, but if they were to start regularly again I´d be happy to join ya. Rl keeps me quite busy at the mo, but when I have time to log in I usually do champs in Ilsh and more often than not see names I recognize from the boards. So if you go there any evening prime time I´m sure you´ll bump into some old friends :)
Alright. Cool. Arcadia still plays?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did someone say umbra peerless hunts? :D

I'm up for those again .. I may be able to get Deimos there too.

Wheres Alyx? :eyes:

C

cheerful

*arrives* sounds like a good idea to me, I'll get my act together and organize something soon.
Alyx.