• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thinkin bout reactivating account and transfering to atlantic

L

Labrynth

Hello i played uo a long time ago bout 6 years or so then stopped playin. i recently wanted to reactivate my account but all my original chars are on drachenfels server. so i was thinkin bout transfering two of them over just wondering if there where any active guilds that could get me in and catch me up because i would really like to get back into the game.
thanks for the help

T

Tazar

Greetings Labryinth,

Much has changed over the years, but you will still find many nice people in game. Your old characters should be there ready for you to use, and with some tweaking of the template and updating equipment you will probably be up to speed fairly quickly.

It seems to me that the best way to get to know the game is to spend a little time in new-haven (probably not a whole lot for a returning veteran, but it is a new town since you left... there is a guild or two that is set up to help new players and returning vets get their feet on the ground (@.# - We Die Alot! comes to mind) and once you are ready, they will refer you to guild that fit your play-style, or you can stay on and help others.

You might want to add a little more detail on your play-style so that potential guilds will know that you could fit in well. PVM? PVP? PVE? Crafting? full Combo?

Whatever you decide, I think Atlantic is the shard to be on. We have the biggest population and an abundance of available items.

Safe Journeys and Welcome Home!

L

Labrynth

thanks alot as for my play style im game for everything i just realized when i logged in i have alot more chars than i though lol i must have been a skill leveling machine but i think im gonna transfer one for now who is a tank mage uses fencing i heard i should get spellweaving instead of focus but other than that i should be fin 115 med, magery, fencing,resist 110 eval and focus does that seem fine?