• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] things stuck in a box

M

Moonstar

I have a metal box that contains 2 Pickpocket dips and a Training dummy.

I'd appreciate it if someone could appraise this for me.

K

kray2s

hmmmm i will be watching this with anticipation myself as i have a few boxes with items stuck in them. If you get a pc and it isn't over the odds on what i would pay for it , i would possibly like to buy it from you, that of course depends on whether you would sell it lol

M

Moonstar

I may want to sell it, depends if it's price value is over the coolness factor for me .
I think it'd be an awesome thing to place in a player run town but i'm not a roleplayer nor do i live in a made up town so I don't think i'd ever place it somewhere .
Oh and just anpother coolness factor about it.. you can actually hit it while it's in that box and gain skill. my char just gained some wrestling from the training dip. it swings too.

K

kray2s

nice:) do you have a value in mind for this? also before i go overboard lol what shard is it on?

M

Moonstar

It's on Atlantic shard.
Dunno what'd i sell it for. it's unique and is actually useful.

what sort of things do you already have stuck in boxesw? any of them functional? what sort of prices did you pay ?

S

sapphirediablo11

3 in one.. that is something you do not see everyday... sometimes 2 but 3.. hrmm :O interesting ... hrmm if only we knew the total number of these that are out there :| then it would make things alot easier. :O

K

kray2s

mainly i have lanterns a few statues etc and i have had those valued at most 500k for the box containing 2 hanging lanterns. Also i guess valuewould differ depending onhow much someone wanted it for his or her collection.

Could you tell me the weight of the item too please??

K

kray2s

Yep , they all seem to weigh way over the odds. No idea why this is tbh. I know the stuff in them was not ment to spawn inside the boxes but still the weight seems very extreme.

M

Moonstar

Oops
ok it's now 515 pounds and prob carryable. my bored self thought " i wonder if i can destroy one of these" and went at one with an axe.
the left guy with the yellow scarf thing is now gone. it gave me a deed for it in my bag

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a box with a bust statue in it for 5 mil at a past rares festival.
I'd buy other things stuck in boxes, only for the player town I'm a part of, and then only certain things.
Just guessing the training dummies value around 15 mil as the display value is less for a collector since boxed rares don't display so well...

M

Moonstar

yea we.. anyone seen a metal box with a dummy and a dip in it ?
I think it;s still pretty rare . rarer than the lanterns and little statues in boxes and prob rarer than the marble column in a box
Wizzax was there when i had the bright idea So i blamed him for not stopping me lol.

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I think the value went up when you said you axed one of them.. because otherwise the box would drop the three of them all on the same tile, which would be weird and pointless. At least this way you can choose what you want to drop if you axe the box.