• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thieves

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know what happens when a thief cant get into the base because of a defense? This kinda of stuff!

Tinkz really had alot of time on her hands!

All through our base!

B

Barbosa

hehe, gotta love the cake and milk, I ate one just for you :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. Barbosa, did you see the mood thingie you can set in your profile? Have fun with that. LOL

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find that shadow jump works a lot when it comes to defenses :)

T

TexasBlack

:pint: Well I like factions is it hard some say yes others no but as I play on siege and am building a factions char. I find that I like the challenges it offers yes some people do better at it than others. I play with a group of friends some in factions and some not Cali,Hoffs,Vortex,Verum,Pantero,Jeremiah,Ali and several more and they have made the game more enjoyable even when I die. I find the skill remove trap is useful epecially in factions when sigils are concerned.I'm a work in progress.

B

Barbosa

Three way. My last name is brown, my char is all brown, and yes UPS does deliver messed up packages, when they finally get to your house. :thumbup1:

Edit:

lol also not jokes. My business slogan/moto is "what can brown do for you" Browns Lock and Safe is the business name so Its not fictitious. Can't sue me for my last name haha

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to get into stealing but does it take long to build??
You can steal at 80, with equipment of shadow dancers buglars bandanna and jewlery you would on need a bit of stealing. I am in the Thieves guild, I dont know if you can steal sigils without being in the guild.

My thief temp is:
Magery 70ish
Stealing 70ish but i use equipment to bring it up
Hiding gm
Stealth 90
Ninja 60 with jewelry 70 i use only llama form
detect hidden 100
Lockpicking 94
Remove Trap 100

I would defintely run hiding and stealth for those tricky times when you are trying to get the sigils or to get away with it. At 70 ninja you can use your smoke bomb and shadow jump. I carry a trapped box so i can either break the para or kill myself. I carry a tome of knowledge so i can rez ppl if necessary.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can steal at 80, with equipment of shadow dancers buglars bandanna and jewlery you would on need a bit of stealing. I am in the Thieves guild, I dont know if you can steal sigils without being in the guild.

My thief temp is:
Magery 70ish
Stealing 70ish but i use equipment to bring it up
Hiding gm
Stealth 90
Ninja 60 with jewelry 70 i use only llama form
detect hidden 100
Lockpicking 94
Remove Trap 100

I would defintely run hiding and stealth for those tricky times when you are trying to get the sigils or to get away with it. At 70 ninja you can use your smoke bomb and shadow jump. I carry a trapped box so i can either break the para or kill myself. I carry a tome of knowledge so i can rez ppl if necessary.
50 Ninja - this is for smoke bombs and shadow jump (although SJ may take a few attempts at 50).
80 Stealth - no need to go past 80, save those points.
Enough necro for wraith. Being able to push through people is very handy when trying to get out of tight places...la

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 Ninja - this is for smoke bombs and shadow jump (although SJ may take a few attempts at 50).
80 Stealth - no need to go past 80, save those points.
Enough necro for wraith. Being able to push through people is very handy when trying to get out of tight places...la
Common misconception. 120 Stealth allows you to hit poison fields or para fields and not get revealed. 80 Stealth only lets you stealth with out failing with out any outside influences.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Common misconception. 120 Stealth allows you to hit poison fields or para fields and not get revealed. 80 Stealth only lets you stealth with out failing with out any outside influences.
I can think of better things to use those 40 points on. Ninja allows me to bound over those fields so again, I'd rather use the points elsewere...la