• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief Question

• Thread starter Stealth Caster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Stealth Caster

Something happened to me and was wondering if anyone could answer. I was in luna on Siege and I saw someone kill someone so I went over to the body and took a look. I did take some bandages and after I did, people came over and killed me. My question is when I was hitting my macro Guards help, nothing happened. Now I do have a bad reputation as I have been working on poisoning. Then when I was dead the healer would not heal me cause he said I was a criminal and when someone else tried to heal me they couldn't either. Did I do something to be labeled a killer? Did taking the bandages make me a killer since I did not kill the body? Any answers would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

S

Stealth Caster

Oh and one more thing, I am in the thieves guild.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

If the person that was killed was blue and their body was blue, you turn grey if you loot it.

Guards won't help you when you're grey.

Healers won't help you when you're grey.

If the person and body were red or grey, loot all you want.