• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Thief" Artifacts

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any artifacts out there (Besides shadow dancer leggings & the burglar's bandanna) that are useful for thieves? I did a little looking around, and I'm curious if theres anything I missed?

S

ShadowJack

Soulstones to hold stealing

This got me thinking though, they should come up with a full thief suit.

Maybe negates passive detect, fel blocking, and gives animal form speed, so you can steal while running like a wild man.

Call it suit of the shadows in my honor.

J

Jason619

Talisman of the Fey (Ferret Form) gives +10 stealing when in ferret form and allows you to steal while in that form. So if you have all 3 that's +40 stealing. Add in two +15 jewels and the 50 stealing you started with and you're at 120 stealing with no work.

S

ShadowJack

stealing is easy to raise. Need a suit for profession perks.

Passive reveal is terrible.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we should have a little something more. I mean what we have is nice, but the logical choice for a thief arti (at least in my mind) would be a pair of gloves. Something like the mining gloves that will raise your skill above the cap without the need for a scroll. I was thinking maybe something that aided in stealing and/or snooping.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Mark of Travesty 10 stealing / 10 stealth

If you don't need the extra 10 pts from the bandana, this gives you better resists and has HP regen 3.

D

dabears

ya i use ninjitus on my theif lol run arund in wolf form lol with 2.6 casting

pop in hotkey on foot steal wolf form gone :p