• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THey challenged us and we answered.

• Thread starter GiveitaTry
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

GiveitaTry

ROT FOA challenged us to pop a harry last nite we did.. we might of lost but what isnt said or seen we rolled em all but one lucky time... so in saying that.. instead of posting we r STILL WAITING for ROT FOA's 20 - 25 man alliance TO POST A PUBLIC HARROWER... when is this happening please respond? O btw we did ONE HARROWER BEFORE THE WRONG ONE... rot foa NO SHOWS.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROT FOA challenged us to pop a harry last nite we did.. we might of lost but what isnt said or seen we rolled em all but one lucky time... so in saying that.. instead of posting we r STILL WAITING for ROT FOA's 20 - 25 man alliance TO POST A PUBLIC HARROWER... when is this happening please respond? O btw we did ONE HARROWER BEFORE THE WRONG ONE... rot foa NO SHOWS.
Again; for about the 30th time (Since you "dont" read any post but yours) We have about 5 people (Speaking for RoT, as I dont know about FoA) who log on before 9 oclock.

If you think "OHHH BABY ITS PRIMETIME WE ROXOZOZOZOXOXXZZZ U NO SHOW-ERS HARHAR!!!!!1111111" Its not when we are on. Impress up and pop one when we are on. And "IF YOUR SPY WAS USEFUL!!!!!!!1111" you would know that Lac hasnt been on; and he want to be apart of the Public beatdown, I MEAN PUBLIC HARROWER that were going to do. Soo I'll get back to you on that when Lac is around. :)

G

GiveitaTry

he attended our public harrower... plz man if ur gm cant even run his own guild its horrible.. lac doenst log on anymore becuz u guys lose too much dont kid urself... he just told me on ICq and i showed the reporter the logs he wanted to find a new shard.... nice one.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

he attended our public harrower... plz man if ur gm cant even run his own guild its horrible.. lac doenst log on anymore becuz u guys lose too much dont kid urself... he just told me on ICq and i showed the reporter the logs he wanted to find a new shard.... nice one.
All talk.. where is your proof? screen shots? anything to back up your pathetic attempt at lying! :lie:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please show it all sir. no "copy & paste" either. I mean, lac is def the one who has the history of being a huge liar and scammer!! RIght?! Not slip or anything!! *Rolls Eyes*

Stamp this one with a "FAIL".

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People get scammed off their own stupidity. You can credit people for being pathetically dumb, not the scammer.

G

GiveitaTry

ok um.... check the screenshots... from the reporter..??? the public harrower was in despise u guys showed.. and died... CHECK HIS SCREENSHOTS IT SHOWS LACRIMO CRUOR =/ enuff proof.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
When do these public harry stuff go on? I have some people that have never been able to do a harry and would like to know what it is like (Not as a ghost) :)

If someone could PM me information at all. Thanks

((**********************************************))

I would come but I work...and yes this is what I do at work...love muh job :pint:

Manager: lets do a shot.
Me: Okay

manager: Lets do a Irish Carbomb
Me: Okay

(Ten times later)

"Lets just sleep on the pool table and make breakfast when we wake up."