• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They are dropping like flies!!!!

G

I just saw it a second ago. I cant believe it, LA Forums will be only MODS by the end of the month!!!!! Well except for Tek and Slack and Me!!!! Anway just want to say Congrats to Basara on becoming the new Miner Forums Mod!!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's Miner and SMITH forums, Ty....

G

Actually, think about it. Mebbe the number of LA shields says how doggone good the folks on the shard REALLY are?

G

Ouch my first true Flame!!!!!! He say I am not good enough to have a shield

Just Joking T proud of you all!!!!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Congrats Basara! Welcome to the madness.

I believe it does say alot about our shard to have so many shields floating around. Good people around here. I would say mature but..well there is Chango still (and a couple others I'm sure)

G

Fran, Fran, Fran ... there are always exceptions. Face it, Chango serves as a good example of what not to be. <shrug>

Can I get back into Chef for munchies now? Puh-leeeze?

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congo Rats Basara! Soon we will have to change L.A.'s shard slogan to shard of many shields.

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

I just saw it a second ago. I cant believe it, LA Forums will be only MODS by the end of the month!!!!! Well except for Tek and Slack and Me!!!! Anway just want to say Congrats to Basara on becoming the new Miner Forums Mod!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Speak for yourself loser, they just approached me to be the head MOD of
everything Stratics!!!
I AM the Stratics/UO God!!!!!

Bow before THE SLACK!!!!!!

E

Elektra Rose

Congrats on your Mod Shield!!!

Lets just hope that Ty, Slack, and Tek all behave on your forums! Their all a trial at times! But heck what would we do without all the humor they bring to the forums!!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why would we want to change it? After all, I was the one who came up with the current one.....

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

Fran, Fran, Fran ... there are always exceptions. Face it, Chango serves as a good example of what not to be. &lt;shrug&gt;

Can I get back into Chef for munchies now? Puh-leeeze?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. I love my Chango though
What would we do without him?
It would be boring without Chango, Slack, Tek and Ty

And I guess I could let you back in for some munchies
Wouldn't want you to starve. lol

I

imported_Desolation87

Oooooooooo! The power! The power! THE POWER!!!!!! Nope I wouldn't go mad with power..... ahrm..

G

Wow i feel left out now....maybe i should try for one.....hummm not sure what that would be....hehe Might have to make me own.

G

Congrats Basara

Now you can be the total Blacksmith package. hehe

I

imported_Lightning

Know what's funny? Napa has a tenth of the population of most shards, and has BY FAR the most mod's lol. *laughs*

H

Hellsgate

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem with everyone being a mod is if there thread gets locked they can unlock it themselfs.