• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There will be no Five on Friday until my demands are met.

G

I have Mrs. Dahlberg. If you don't meet my demands, I will drop her in a 5,000 gallon vat of vegemite.

Leave 1,000 cases of Fruit Flavor PEZ, and one Cordelia Chase Dispenser, under the Blue Boar Tavern signpost in one hour.

No cops.

I

imported_Tina Small

You rascal! Made me look up both "vegemite" and "Cordelia Chase."

How about a Batman Pez dispenser? I think we have something like that laying around and I don't think my grandson will miss it....

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have a Bart Simpson Pez dispenser....

Ohhh wait I got it!!!

How about I dress up as a pez dispenser for you and you can...um.....*giggles* Nevermind....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Caspian - careful with your threats....

My Aussie exile friends down here in the SE part of the state might drive from London to Lousiville and rescue Jeremy just to steal the Vegemite.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

How about I dress up as a pez dispenser for you and you can...um.....*giggles* Nevermind....

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, that just made me blush!

G

Back to cleaning house with you and no more soap operas for the day.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My Aussie exile friends down here in the SE part of the state might drive from London to Lousiville and rescue Jeremy just to steal the Vegemite.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only assume that he followed through with his promise... suddenly the door to my Stronghold was smashed and in flooded hundreds of hungry Kiwis and Aussies with butter knives and toast!

Anyhow, they all were calling me a "Bloomin' Yank Drongo" -- that's Austrialian for cool dude, right?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only assume that he followed through with his promise... suddenly the door to my Stronghold was smashed and in flooded hundreds of hungry Kiwis and Aussies with butter knives and toast!

Anyhow, they all were calling me a "Bloomin' Yank Drongo" -- that's Austrialian for cool dude, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your evil plot may have been foiled by the brave folks down under, but look on the bright side...they nobly sacrificed themselves and consumed the vegemite death trap originally meant for Jeremy (
), so eventually you are going to have a lot of corpses to search for loot.

It is like a big extension of the event only messier, and with accents.

-Skylark

G

*whistles tunelessly* O the images I ...

N/M - work is done, I'm going home.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Tis good to see you back, P.C.

I know many, myself included, missed your wit and sarcasm.

Although, for some reason, I am thinking you are dead serious about the Pez and Wonkas...and that you really DO have Ms. Dahlberg...

E

eolsunder1

Had to be a woman who didn't know who Charisma carpenter was, because we all know every red blooded male knows.

G

FoF is not about the questions, it's about having predictable moments of contact from the hamster-keepers on the other side of the screen.

U

_Uriah Heep_

heheh
Feeding on Friday...We all show up hoping for answers, suspecting we wont read much that makes sense or interests us, but week after week we show anyway.

Kinda like the cows did me, I would feed em in that old chevy pickup...and everytime I went out there in it, they would come running, whether I was there to feed or not!

A

AshenTemper

<blockquote><hr>

Heh, awesome - except "Mrs. Dahlberg" is Ashentemper's mom. :p

[/ QUOTE ]Hold it, how'd I get pulled into this?!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, so its about just seeing the carrot still dangling?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, if you want to be cynical about it

Over the years though, I've come to the conclusion that carrots are full of useful nutrients.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Kinda like the cows did me, I would feed em in that old chevy pickup...and everytime I went out there in it, they would come running, whether I was there to feed or not!

[/ QUOTE ]

False advertiser! Cow deceiver!

-Skylark

P.S.

G

Caspian's going senile, mixing up dahlberg, dalberg, and dahl. I forgive him tho, I do love me some pez!

I

imported_Electrolyte

<blockquote><hr>

Ohhh wait I got it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

what? snap your head back and eat the candy that pops out of your severed spine? that doesn't sound like fun to me... but to each their own

hehehehehehe

way to sleep deprived here

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ohhh wait I got it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

what? snap your head back and eat the candy that pops out of your severed spine? that doesn't sound like fun to me... but to each their own

hehehehehehe

way to sleep deprived here

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO

I

imported_Electrolyte

i'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that thought that was funny