• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] There a step by step process to make this?

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey all, have all the skills required, minus the experience... :(
see how some people have mastered the science of imbuing, i need some help making something like the attached pics, can someone please tell me how to make either of the following... thank you
22222.jpg 11.jpg

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Craft a base weapon. Then to get the 100% HML or HLL reforge using a copper hammer (with powerful). After a few hammers you can get this. Then just imbue the others mods you require like slayer etc.

For 100% elemental weapons use a shadow runic and pick "of quality" and burn a few hammers. Once you have the desired damage type imbue the other mods.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@DJAd

Thanks for your reply bud...

I am looking for the "of quality" option.... to get 100% elemental... which one is it?

2015-09-08_202844.jpg

Thanks