• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] The X-Files, Volume 2

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Here's the next batch of unknown items. Some are easy to partially guess, like the EM sashes... but what shard got that sash, and when? Most others here... not a clue. Anyone able to shed some light? :)

Again, before anyone asks, many of these have moved around since I last saw them. A couple of them I've only seen through reports of them, and never actually in game. In any case, to respect the owners' privacy, I won't mention where I saw any of these, nor how many I've seen.

The X-Files, Volume 1

Brian

• 1. Scroll: Pull Up One Of These And Drown Your Sorrows...
  • A Brief Collection Of Works Related To Gargish Folklore
  • A Broken Shovel Wrapped In Zombie Guts - Atlantic S7 (1)
  • A Broken Shovel Wrapped In Zombie Guts - Atlantic S7 (1)
  • A Burned Piece Of A Note Addressed, To Lord C...
  • A Captians Blade
  • A Carrot Given To The Citizens Of Britannia For Stopping The Egg Thieves On Easter!
  • A Crystal Pulled From One Of Orville's Minions
  • A Crystal Pulled From The Skull Of One Of Orville's Minions
  • A Crystal Radiating Powerful Energies
  • A Daemon Scale
  • A Fossilized Bone Facemask Created In Part From The Broken Bones Of The Ancient Magus Zog - Atlantic (2), season?
  • A Golden Sheperd's Crook
  • A Novel Of Historical Locations - LS S8, presumably unique
  • A Pile of Snow - Sonoma, when?

• A Pitcher Full Of Swamp Muck
  • A Rare Purple Carrot - Catskills
  • A Scroll: Upon Close Inspection You See A Series Of Steps To Open A Rift In Dimensions - LS S?, presumably unique (I have seen one in player hands, outside of the EMrewards hallf). Does anyone happen to have pics of the LS rewards hall back when this was previously on display, to help establish the right date for it?
  • A Stolen Invitation To Koba's Execution - Signed By Sultan Kebur Of Nujel'm - Europa 2012, count?
  • A Strange Looking Mushroom - never seen in game. Color is reddish; exact hue is unknown. Once owned by Hemisphere.
  • Cinnamon Carrots - Sonoma
  • Cinnamon Stick Carrots - Sonoma
  • Expeditioneer's Boots
  • Exquisite Dagger Of Sorcery Crafted By Kwi-Lan The Elder Vampire - Europa 2012, count?
  • Flora And Fauna Of Faraway Lands

• Gargish Sash Crafted By The Mage Squatters Inc.

• Grape Bunch - Arirang S2. Some grape vines placed by an EM accidentally dropped this version, rather than the normal version.
  • Greetings From Elder EM Sarakan - Europa 2012
  • Greetings From EM Eris
  • Greetings From EM Iatu
  • Greetings From EM Malachi
  • Greetings From EM Montagne
  • Guiding Light
  • Gunpowder
  • Happy Halloween! October 31, 2003 - Sonoma seer
  • How To Cook A Human
  • I Mouthed Off At Mesanna And All I Got For My Wounds Is This Stinking Sash!
  • I Stole This From Peter Cottontail - Sonoma
  • Kodex De Vas Ski - Pacific, EM forgot to lock down (guessing 1 then?)
  • Master Archivist - never seen in game.

• Mortar And Pestle Crafted By The Healer Of Vesper

• Norse Helm Crafted By St. George - Dragon Slayer - Europa 2011, count?
  • Please Don't Eat Me
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Ripped Note Reading: "...inum Dragon Met With Dawn. The Dragons Words Seemed Trai..."
  • Roll Of String - from stacking bug
  • Roll Of String - from stacking bug
  • Sebratis' Book Of Memories
  • Shaved Ice (blue)
  • Shaved Ice (green)
  • Shaved Ice (yellow)
  • Skara Brae's Finest Cotton Robe
  • Skaros' Mask Of Deceit - Europa 2015, count?
  • Socks - never seen this one in game, nor do I have any pictures.

• Soul Of The Dead
  • Special Treat For Drithen
  • Stan
  • Stolen Cookies
  • Stolen From Mr. McGregor's Garden
  • Stolen From The Town Guard's Rations
  • Tacklebox Engraved As Champion October 2011 - likely Legends
  • Team Red Death - Napa, S11 or S12 (Seems there were also other bags from the same event)
  • The Captains Phat Lewt
  • The Captains Razor Blade
  • The Ebon Skull
  • The Ebon Skull
  • The Immortal Almanac
  • The Light Of Emotion
  • The Light Of Reason

• The Path Of Knowledge Begins With The Turn Of A Page

• The Training Bokuto Of Battousai [Replica] - Balhae S13, (10)
  • The Warden
  • The Wind Of Britannia (Ghost Runner Event)
  • Tin Armor Taken From A Tin Soldier
  • Torte Der Liebe - Drachenfels maybe?

• Towel - looking likely to be a magic moments item, listed as unique on the old uniques list

• Trainee Detective For Catskills - CatskillsS11 or S12 (5)
    Novice Detective For Catskills - Catskills S11 or S12 (5)
    {player name}, Private Of The King's Guard - Catskills S13 (7)
    Keenbadger, Private First Class Of The King's Guard - Catskills S13 (1)
  • Trapped Souls - possibly Pacific
  • Troll War Boss
  • Unicorn Bone Flute
  • Unknown - From a short-lived bug when you could still kill stablemasters; found as loot on the corpse
  • Wascally Wabbit Carrots
  • What's Up Doc?
  • Writ Of Foreclosure
  • Wudugog's Phylactery

• Yew Farm's Finest For Golden Brew Tavern's Carrot Cake

• Yiting , The Winner Of Disguise Festival

• Zmey Miniature - Izumo S14, (20)

Last edited:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • Greetings From Elder EM Sarakan
  • Norse Helm Crafted By St. George - Dragon Slayer
Are from Europa; there was also a Heater Shield and Lance drop at the same St. George's Day event as the Norse Helm.

I think the ones below are from Europa too.
  • A Stolen Invitation To Koba's Execution - Signed By Sultan Kebur Of Nujel'm
  • Exquisite Dagger Of Sorcery Crafted By Kwi-Lan The Elder Vampire
  • Skaros' Mask Of Deceit

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure but I think
  • Norse Helm - Crafted By St. George - Dragon Slayer
  • Greetings From Elder EM Sarakan
  • Exquisite Dagger Of Sorcery Crafted By Kwi-Lan The Elder Vampire
  • A Stolen Invitation To Koba's Execution - Signed By Sultan Kebur Of Nujel'm
  • Skaros' Mask Of Deceit

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Fossilized Bone Facemask Created In Part From The Broken Bones Of The Ancient Magus Zog - 1 of 2 from Atlantic / EM Bennu
Tacklebox Engraved As Champion October 2011 - Pretty sure this is an old Legends item, probably around EM Helios era
Kodex De Vas Ski - Wasnt locked down properly by an old EM on Pacific

Also a few of the items you listed ARE in Manticore's List:
A Broken Shovel Wrapped In Zombie Guts - Atlantic 2009
Gunpowder - Chesapeake 2009
The Training Bokuto Of Battousai [Replica] - Balhae 2015
Zmey Miniature - Izumo 2016

Also, didn't people get a Towel if they ordered the Magic Memory beach party or w/e it was? Not many people actually ordered those services when they were available

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Princess Zora, very cool; any coords for that house?

@Promathia, I'm not sure. The 3 magic moments types were:

Wedding Ceremony:
Two wedding rings, each with a customized inscription up to 30 characters long.
Wedding invitations with the wedding party's name and the date, time, and location of the event sent to up to 15 people.
An in-game marriage certificate commemorating the ceremony.
A real-life marriage certificate sent to both members of the wedding party that mirrors the in-game certificate.

Birthday Celebration:
Birthday party invitations with the guest of honor's name and the date, time, and location of the event sent to up to 15 people.
An in-game birthday present for the guest of honor with a custom message up to 45 characters long.
A real-life birthday certificate that mirrors the in-game present inscription sent to the guest of honor.

Remembrance Ceremony:
Remembrance party invitations with the honoree's name and the date, time, and location of the event sent to up to 15 people.
An in-game remembrance tablet with 45 characters of customizable text presented to the guest of honor or their next of kin.
An in-game remembrance certificate with the name of the retiree and the beginning and ending dates of his/her in-game journey.
Real-life remembrance certificate that mirrors the in-game remembrance certificate.

Wedding rings and invites of all three types seem most common. I've also seen some wedding certs around. The birthday presents all seem to have been colored bracelets, either hue 33 or 72, inscribed with whatever the people wanted. I've never see any remembrance tablets or certificates; if anyone owns one, I'd love to take a look. Was there some other type of ceremony they added later? These were the original 3 types, at $40 per. :p

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Managed to find a pic of the towel (the one that was in a player's hands, rather than a seer's):

The guess at the time was also Magic Moments; I'll have to dig more and see if they added other types of "moments" later - I'd kind of ignored that program at the time. :p
I know I've seen invites for these; guessing most/all were magic moments, rather than earlier seer events:
Snowy Holiday Escape
Surprise Birthday Celebration
Spooky Surprise Costume Celebration
Scary Suprise Costume Celebration
Birthday Celebration
Harvest Feast And Festival
Wedding Shower

Also, just a correction, I have seen one remembrance certificate; just no remembrance "tablet"s.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm editing in info as it's coming in. Thanks to all who've helped already! :)

@Promathia, I don't think this Gunpowder is the chessie one, though maybe the same event. I've seen those; they're "Sack Of Gunpowder", hue 957, graphic 4165. This one has a slightly different name, hue 902, and graphic 4166.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trainee Detective of Catskills, I own 4 outta the 5 made. Novice Detective of Catskills, I also own 4 outta the 5 made. Private of the King's Guard, I have 4 outta 7 made and am the Only One that has Private First Class of the King's Guard. (The King's Guard all have the persons name attached to it)

zzss1a.JPG

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A Novel Of Historical Locations - This is an LS item, it was from same event as the open book with the same name. This book was altered by Mesanna for some unknown reason.

A Scroll: Upon Close Inspection You See A Series Of Steps To Open A Rift In Dimensions - This is also an LS event item. There is one in the EM house but when the new EM came in they bagged all of the stuff together so it's not possible to tell what year. It is the only one I have ever seen as well in all my searching.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
very cool; any coords for that house?
The House is in Old Heaven on Drachenfels (like Panoramix2009 told) but since the House lost the Owner many Years Ago it went Private.
You have to go N/E from the Bank to find it (see the Pic with the Map).
People trained there after new Heaven came up their resist while they stayed inside the Marble and get shooted from lured Shades over the Fences.
You can get a Little Inside when you run like crazy from the House Sign to this Corner where i am at the first Post screenshot.
Then you dont get bumped out but you cant enter the other Floors anymore.
Or you do the Easy way and use the Teleporter on the Ground to come inside ;)
But at both techniques you cant Move inside (Move = bumped out).

New Magincia Seer House.jpg

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Trainee Detective of Catskills, I own 4 outta the 5 made. Novice Detective of Catskills, I also own 4 outta the 5 made. Private of the King's Guard, I have 4 outta 7 made and am the Only One that has Private First Class of the King's Guard. (The King's Guard all have the persons name attached to it)
Thanks a lot! Somehow I missed seeing those other 3 when I indexed your houses - which one has those sashes on display? Also, would you happen to remember what year those sashes were given?

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot! Somehow I missed seeing those other 3 when I indexed your houses - which one has those sashes on display? Also, would you happen to remember what year those sashes were given?
Private of the King's Guard was in March of 2015. Private First Class in King's Guard was later that year, right before EM Barnaby stepped down. The Detective Sashes, were probably late 2013 or mid 2014. It was right after EM Adris left and EM Barnaby took over. Just the K^S Castle in Vesper has the Trainee Sash locked down on display. (Currently working on a new museum to display them) Lord Bytor wears his Private Sash and the others are tucked away in boxes waiting to be displayed.