• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The War is coming!

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sure I will... as always before ;)

Did you see the pics (here and here so far) of the crimson dragon? This thing is awesome! :ten:
This is going to be a hard:sword: !

*hibbel* :love:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooh yes i saw them! ( a little close ) *cough*

Been on TC fooling around with all the different stuff. (trick or treat, quest in Magincia,Halloween Quest, Town fights).

I hope you have enough camera's to take pictures when we going to make some mess! :D

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in Magincia as well today, but had no luck with "Threads of whatsoever"... can you actually loot them? I had a necro with me there, but no luck so far... *ponders* :spider:

Oh and my camera is bestest in world, ever! *biggrin* :love:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not need to loot the threads. They appear in your backpack. The ghosts with the red names that you need to kill drop threads more often.

You have camera'a with spell channeling? I always wonderd how you reporters take nice snapshots in the middle of a fight ;)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For does who don't know.

Say trick or treat to a NPC and target them can get you candy...... not always :lol:
Begging skills give different rewards if you do trick or treat. Hehe thats why i have a GM begger. :D