• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The various ages of Siege(rs)

G

Somebody edited and made my post look stupid. So here is a picture of a monkey...

G

*sighs, replies to last for convenience*
Only on Siege, could something as simple as 'how old are you?' turn into a flame-fest. I'm so glad that I didn't post a poll asking about weight, or girth.

G

Heh.

Drax reminds me of this old guy a friend of mine told me about, who stated with absolute sincerity and conviction that he had had nothing but bad neighbors his entire life, no matter where he moved. Amazing, that he would be so unfortunate as to always encounter so many other people who were a problem.

*coughs*

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Only on Siege, could something as simple as 'how old are you?' turn into a flame-fest.

[/ QUOTE ]God I love this place.

G

<blockquote><hr>

you know... I honestly don't care about the occasional OT thread, but when 1/4th of the first page consists of garbage OT threads... I'm irritated.

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 Forum control panel
#2 Display preferences
#3 click "edit"
#4 Scroll down to "Total parent posts to show per page: (default is 20)"
#5 edit as desired

There, no longer is your first page of this forum 1/4 OT posts, it's more like 1/10th

<blockquote><hr>

I dunno why the MODs haven't set up a BUY/SELL thread at the top of the forum yet... especially with all the threads about the stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we, as a community (of which you were not a part of at the time) had a vote on the very same subject. The final tally was that most people believed a single sticky buy/sell thread really doesnt work. It gets old and stagnant, and pretty soon people like you are posting "CAN WE CLEAN UP THE BUY/SELL THREAD PLZ!!!111!"

Besides, havent you noticed, most buy/sell/OT threads on this forum don't remain that way for long

G

Repeat After Me:
Its just a forum...
Its just a forum...
Its just a forum...

Soon enough we can move on to the more harder stuff:
Its just a game...
Its just......

I dont think your ready for that one yet...

W

wavace

Your cat doesn't play UO...
------------------------------------------

How do you know whether or not my cat or any Siege players cat can play UO or not ? Mine is a fast learner &amp; afterall and if Sloan's cat can use the toilet, yu can bet a cat 'can' play UO ! All a cat has to do, is about the same as humans playing uo, a few simple non intellectual tasks, to walk across the right keys for any macro that a cat may wish to use to use to pvp with.. just like many of our macroing UO human pvpers.

BTW your gyrating avatar is NOT UO related ..which is why some of us never notice what ye post anyhow; cuz that gyratin guy in ye avatar, might be all we are in the mood for looking at !

*passes some left over fried kippers to all, from Bea's Breakfast thread *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cat plays fairly often , but hes a bit annoying cause when he kills someone he does a victory dance.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Because we, as a community (of which you were not a part of at the time) had a vote on the very same subject. The final tally was that most people believed a single sticky buy/sell thread really doesnt work. It gets old and stagnant, and pretty soon people like you are posting "CAN WE CLEAN UP THE BUY/SELL THREAD PLZ!!!111!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't someone set up a forum for buying and selling stuff on siege? It could be linked from here in a sticky thread and people could use it to sell/buy stuff.

Oh and I don't really bring up to OT thing until it comes up. Have you seen me post a thread about it yet?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Repeat After Me:
Its just a forum...
Its just a forum...
Its just a forum...

Soon enough we can move on to the more harder stuff:
Its just a game...
Its just......

I dont think your ready for that one yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think your ready for anything I'd say to you...

so repeat after me!

G

<blockquote><hr>

HEY! You cant ignore me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Ru, if he is ignoring you, he won't be able to see your protest, stating that he is not allowed to ignore you. But using the power of the QUOTE feature, I can bypass his power to ignore your claim that he can't ignore you which he wouldn't ordinarily see if he were ignoring you. Unless of course he is also ignoring me, in which case you can ignore all of this.

There, now try to figure that sentence out.

-Skylark

B

Beatrice Quill

<blockquote><hr>

Why can't someone set up a forum for buying and selling stuff on siege?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you are. I don't think many people here use them, but they could start.

T

Taser-LA

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Luckily for everyone you don't get to decide what the content of the forum is.

These boards are for people who are interested in Siege Perilous... not for any
specific information. If you don't like to read people's OT threads... please feel
free to skip them. Your rants are as off topic as anyone else's cookie recipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you try reading the RoC? It seems no one gets to decide what we the players of UO have to put up with... but that doesn't mean your not gonna hear how we feel about your crap.

ROC
<blockquote><hr>

P. Off Topic (OT) are not prohibited, but should be posted within reason. There are some topics that are not appropriate for the forums. All posts are subject to these rules. Excessive OT posts will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Q. All Forums have a main topic. When starting a new thread, make sure you do so in the proper Forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unluckily for everyone... you think people actually want to see your threads? This isn't a democracy... its a paid service.

Here are your Off Topic forums

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/offtopic/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

go there because THIS IS A SHARD FORUM THAT DOESNT CARE FOR YOUR RL/OT STUFF! This is not oprah, this is not Burger King and you cannot have it your way anyway let alone right away. Stratics has an OT forum (that I will religiously stay away from) but you can post all your lovely dopey RL/OT posts there. You can chat with all the other soccar moms/dads on how to properly live your lives and/or brag/complain about the [censored] you have to deal with.

Let us who play UO, read about UO, and talk about UO. If you wanna spend your days at work wasting your bosses/companies time talking about how cute your kitty is... well I linked you to the forum, all you gotta do is go there so I don't gotta read your OT/RL crap ever again.

Bye bye!

Hope you have fun with your new friends!

PS. How many off topic threads are on this first viewing page alone? 3 out of 12? 25% is to much for the first page alone... let alone any UO forum.

Now that-thats out of the way... WISPWOOD STORY NIGHT TONIGHT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really know who you're talking to. I don't have a cat, and threads I start
are generally about UO.

But I think these people who post on this forum have been doing so for a long
time... and they are a lot friendlier to each other than you are suggesting they
should be.... and I don't think they're changing.

So you can get used to us.
We're already real used to you... whiner.

Cheers!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't someone set up a forum for buying and selling stuff on siege? It could be linked from here in a sticky thread and people could use it to sell/buy stuff.

Oh and I don't really bring up to OT thing until it comes up. Have you seen me post a thread about it yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you are. I don't think many people here use them, but they could start.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand wanting to keep OT things to a minimum, and dedicating forums to particular subjects, but the reality is, we all only have so much time, and it is easier to consult a single source rather than have 50 bookmarks to browse to avoid posting a subject that isn't related to the main theme of the forum. Do you think it is a coincidence that a topic that ages more than 48 hours on this forum is generally archive bait after that? The bottom line is that the Siege forum is a community of sorts. We spend time with each other in game (some of us months or even years in some cases), and we interact on the boards. I personally don't go reading the posts of Atlantic or the dozen other Stratics UO shard forums be they on topic or otherwise. Why? Because I don't interact with those people. And while of course I want the focus to be on the game, I don't mind bleedthrough of details and personalities of people of the shard I play on, especially when their RL circumstances affects their game time.

So if Delilah &amp; Ru want to post that they are getting married, and Patty P &amp; Enigma want to let us know they just had a baby, and Sloan wants to post a pic of her new grandbaby, and QZ wants to let us know that she has a new dog, and Wulf wants to tell us that he passed his CCNA exam, etc., etc. you know what? I don't mind knowing! And I don't mind seeing it on page 1 of the Siege forum for 2 days! And judging from the majority of responses these types of things generate, other people who share these forums don't either.

And I may possibly hate sticky threads more than you hate OT posts.

Just remember, in 48 hours, this thread will likely be ancient history and out of your sight. Sticky threads are forever!

-Skylark

G

lol

Thx

I stole ye picture and saved it..never know that victory dancing cat may come in handy in the future for......some other thread again. And it looks like one of our 2 cats !

G

Draxous is not going to get it, I think. This is a UO forum. Even the "official" UO forum, as he is fond of saying. While I do moderate this forum, even I realize this is more than just UO.

This is about people. It was that way before I came here. It was that way before UO came here and said this is the official UO board. If UO starts thier own boards again, Stratics will remain about people.

Some times we stray away from UO. There is more to our lives than that. While I do not know most of you, I do feel some kinship of sorts. Draxous if you are uncomfortable with the things we talk about there are other places for you to read. Uhall for example.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*smiles*

This is not an "official" UO forum (that would be UHall you're thinking of :)

This is the Siege Perilous community forum...and long may it reign!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Some times we stray away from UO. There is more to our lives than that. While I do not know most of you, I do feel some kinship of sorts. Draxous if you are uncomfortable with the things we talk about there are other places for you to read. Uhall for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah the "if you don't like it than leave" response.

I got a response for you too Kelmo... only its on SP.net.

*hugs*

G

don't be afraid to love, man

and don't try to be like me. I'm the only [censored] that starts [censored] in these boards, you [censored] [censored]

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got a response for you too Kelmo... only its on SP.net.

[/ QUOTE ]

And it belies your quoted age...you really need to grow up.

Go away already if you don't like it.

G

Ghost of Siege

34...and surfing the net at work...then I'm going to read a book...and maybe watch some tv or a movie after that...I get paid for knowing what to do when the [censored] hits the fan.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally agree Skylark. My thoughts exactly. Also, many of us have even met each other in RL so that tightens the community a little more. And thought of posting in the OT forums makes me a little nauseous. That would mean interacting with some of the same people that post on UOhall and well....we all know how much we love UoHall!

G

<blockquote><hr>

welp im the youngest so far.....16

[/ QUOTE ]

16 and yet so much more mature than Drax.
Maybe you can give him lessons on maturity.

BTW, my cat Pixie likes to watch me play UO.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Cybernickel did that. But unfortunately, hardly no one used it.

D

Dark_Schneider

SO not OT, thats a crazy CuSidhe, look at that SICK floppy hat and invuln blue armor...

That guy is 1337

G

Hmm. I did not like that forum. So I left. I will not be reading that response, but I hope you have fun with it.

Dor, you have the right of it. This is indeed the Siege community forum. *smiles*

B

Beatrice Quill

Yes, this is the community forum! And I'd say the fact that 113 people have bothered to take the age poll so far, and the thread has been viewed 670+ times, says that people are actually interested.

But, as Otto said - only on Siege would 'how old are you?' stir up such a hornet's nest! I love it!!!! *hugs everyone*

G

OMG that obviously is a rare coloration of the CuSidhe pigdoggie.

Where is it found ? How much are tamers selling those for ??

Gasps OH I want one of those 733t pets on Siege. I would pwn the pet fashion statements of the year award.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hmm. I did not like that forum. So I left. I will not be reading that response, but I hope you have fun with it.

Dor, you have the right of it. This is indeed the Siege community forum. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you left. If you can't force everyone to agree with what you have to say and/or do... you won't be there.

Can I get another edit to my posts? lol...

I don't need any of you to agree with what I said for it to be true. Think I'm a kid? I don't care. Think you don't like me? I don't care. But that changes nothing with regards to what I said.

I never said this thread was bad or even off topic... I even posted my age in it/took the pole. I was posting on the comment you "adults" like to make about the 'kids' here on stratics. You're all [censored] children about this [censored] and you look at me as if I'm the only one.

I got homegrown jumping on my ****/the bandwagon (like anything changed from UOPG =/ ) and all the others saying HAY!!!! In an attempt to protect their posting habits.

This is not the "Siege Community Forum" that's a [censored] joke. This is the Stratics Community Forum because for one... this forum doesn't represent the people of siege or the majority of the community of siege for that part. You all make up maybe 5% of the community... yet you run it like your in the majority.

anyways... I haven't been responding because I already said my peace and you all already know how I feel about you OT/RL topics and posting every 10 seconds from work.

toodles

R

Rykus

*hugs Patty*
*hugs Skylark*
*hugs Dor*

*gives that masculine nod of acknowledgement to Kelmo, Ru, Pitt, Wulf, Otto, and everyone else that build the Siege community*

The majority seems to have spoken.

It is now time to check on the SP.net, where I am the mod.. *snickers at Drax*

*edit*

There ya go Drax, reply to me on SP.net. Just remember to obey the very few rules we do have there and all will be well. If you haven't read them, make sure you do!

T

Taser-LA

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you left. If you can't force everyone to agree with what you have to say and/or do... you won't be there.

Can I get another edit to my posts? lol...

I don't need any of you to agree with what I said for it to be true. Think I'm a kid? I don't care. Think you don't like me? I don't care. But that changes nothing with regards to what I said.

I never said this thread was bad or even off topic... I even posted my age in it/took the pole. I was posting on the comment you "adults" like to make about the 'kids' here on stratics. You're all [censored] children about this [censored] and you look at me as if I'm the only one.

I got homegrown jumping on my ****/the bandwagon (like anything changed from UOPG =/ ) and all the others saying HAY!!!! In an attempt to protect their posting habits.

This is not the "Siege Community Forum" that's a [censored] joke. This is the Stratics Community Forum because for one... this forum doesn't represent the people of siege or the majority of the community of siege for that part. You all make up maybe 5% of the community... yet you run it like your in the majority.

anyways... I haven't been responding because I already said my peace and you all already know how I feel about you OT/RL topics and posting every 10 seconds from work.

toodles

[/ QUOTE ]

You are just ridiculous. This is a friendly forum where people who play UO, have
played UO, play on SP, have played on SP connect. It is not the "strictly information"
forum you'd like it to be.

There is nothing that you've said that is THE TRUTH. What you have said is your
opinion about how things should be. We all have an opinion. We all contribute to
the forum in the way that we think is good..... and the product that we all produce
together is what this forum is.

Seriously, and in friendship, I say to you; if you want this forum to be more game
related... then make more game related threads. If there's not very much going
on in game... surely you can't blame this group of old friends for shooting the
bull with each other until a good game related post comes up.

What is so horrible to you about people conversing in a friendly way? We all know
that the pertinent posts of the day will be on page 1 &amp; 2 of the forum. You want
SP forum to be like the forums of the rest of the shards..? With 3 days worth of
boring posts on the front page.... and nobody ever checking the forum? These
crazy, funny people on this forum are part of what makes Siege different and good.
I'm sorry that you can't see that friendship and comradery are greater than your
convenience.

Cheers!

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You are just ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny... I've been thinking that about some of you for a good long while now. I'm sure the feelings mutual.

<blockquote><hr>

There is nothing that you've said that is THE TRUTH. What you have said is your opinion about how things should be. We all have an opinion. We all contribute to the forum in the way that we think is good..... and the product that we all produce together is what this forum is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? Quote me where I lied. Everything I've posted has dirrect reference to something you can check yourself. Go up to the RL pic thread and look for a specific persons pic? There like 42 pages... 20 of which are just text posts. You all contribute to the forum the way Kelmo and Dola think is good. The posts are edited and manipulated. Real opinions and situations regarding siege and the community (like scammers for example) are banned but stupid [censored] posts about someone "hello kitty" are adored? Gimme a break. There is no "we contribute" it's management and those who agree with the management versus everyone else. And hun... sorry to say but to the total population of siege, you are a minority... Get over it.

Next time if your going to call me a liar, prove it. I've made an OPINION based on TRUE facts. I'm on point with the OT/RL topics, I'm on point with the moderation of this forum, and I'm on point with the general posting patern of you and your copatriots. You've made an opinion based on your emotions. End of story.

<blockquote><hr>

Seriously, and in friendship, I say to you; if you want this forum to be more game related... then make more game related threads. If there's not very much going on in game... surely you can't blame this group of old friends for shooting the bull with each other until a good game related post comes up.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no... I think your confusing what I'm saying. I make game related threads.. infact I like the game related threads we have... I just hate it when they get burried by your bordom and need to talk about other stuff while at work.

<blockquote><hr>

What is so horrible to you about people conversing in a friendly way? We all know that the pertinent posts of the day will be on page 1 &amp; 2 of the forum. You want SP forum to be like the forums of the rest of the shards..? With 3 days worth of boring posts on the front page.... and nobody ever checking the forum? These crazy, funny people on this forum are part of what makes Siege different and good. I'm sorry that you can't see that friendship and comradery are greater than your
convenience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothings horrible about it when it's in the right place. The other forums are trash because of the way they are moderated. Their forums are nothing but statements and just plain crap. You act like people can't show their querky personalities and mannurisms through making UO posts and that it's necessary for you to discuss how cute kittens are to get to know eachother.

This is a freaking VIDEOGAME people... nothing more as you wish to call it. In a few years (who knows when) all this stuff won't even matter. That is why we should be keeping the Siege forum to siege stuff. This isn't a club, this is a fun time and people don't open an account in UO to find out what your kitten had for dinner last night. They log on to see you play, what you're gonna do in game and how you will affect them in game.

You want to continue your friendships outside of the game, make a guild together... start a forum... open a vent channel so you guys can chit chat all you want.... I don't care.

T

Taser-LA

I didn't call you a liar.

All I meant was... your take on things is not neccessarily THE take on things.

Yes you quote fact. And you quote the ROC. But both are open to interpretation.
Your interpretation is a strict one that would result in a less social forum.
Others interpret the ROC more loosely, and it has worked just fine that way for
a long long time.

I'm sincerely sorry you don't enjoy the way the Siege forum is. Most of us love it
too much. I still don't see where the big problem is for you. The information you
want is there. You say that people who want to chit chat in a friendly way
should go somewhere else. Why should they do that? This is where many of us
met, and have gotten to know each other. Guilds have been formed from
contacts on the forum. And no matter how much you'd like this forum to be a
cold place where only game specifics are discussed... it's not going to be that.
There are too many people that want it to stay the same friendly forum it has
been for years.

I wish you the best sir.

Cheers!

G

Drax,

I can't help but notice how many times you appear to indicate you are done with this particular topic, yet continue to post about it.

This is not meant unkindly, but did it ever occur to you that this forum may simply not be for you? Your "style" as you might call it. There are tons, and I mean TONS of UO forums out there, and they all have something different to offer. For example, you seem to like SP.net. I personally decided long ago that SP.net was not for me, but I didn't spend my time posting continually on SP.net asking those people to stop their type of posting for what I thought it should be. That is pointless. When I saw that the prevailing style of posting was not what I wanted, I moved on to the ones I was happier with, which happen to be UO Stratics Siege, and the KSS privately hosted forum. I also sometimes browse the CWS private forums, and check private messages on the WAKA boards (but don't read the posts on the WAKA boards for much the same reason I steered away from SP.net).

A forum is an avenue for discussion, nothing more. If the discussion is not to your liking but is to the majority, then it seems a logical conclusion that the forum is not for you.

I liked someone's suggestion about you posting more game related threads. I personally love hearing about what people are doing in game, about their characters, who they are spending time with, their RP if they have any, and seeing screenies that tell stories about what they are describing. (And by this I mean something other than "Ghost Knight OWNED at X Gate #2,000,000,001" with a sloppy image of someone's entire desktop, showing a corpse on the ground with a scrawled arrow pointing to it. A bit of that can be amusing, but it gets to the point of yawnsville when that is all the game related details people post.)

Just something to consider.

-Skylark

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I can't help but notice how many times you appear to indicate you are done with this particular topic, yet continue to post about it.

This is not meant unkindly, but did it ever occur to you that this forum may simply not be for you? Your "style" as you might call it. There are tons, and I mean TONS of UO forums out there, and they all have something different to offer. For example, you seem to like SP.net.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm done with the actual "topic" I'm just clearing up misconceptions people have. Yes I know this forum isn't for me... but being in the position I'm in... I kinda have to use it. I make moves in UO, moves that you don't make nor do most... I post on several forums related to UO (infact all forums I post on were at one time or still are related to UO.)

That has nothing to do with what I'm about... In the next 3-4 weeks you'll probably see me and my guild do more for this community than most have all year.

This isn't a "club" where like-minded people come. This is the forum for the shard of siege subbed to the official UO forums. This forum is for siege players... and definately not for people who don't play but like to talk about it.

Or do you think what I'm talking about is going to ruin this forum or something? Like really...

G

<blockquote><hr>

In the next 3-4 weeks you'll probably see me and my guild do more for this community than most have all year.

[/ QUOTE ]

With us being only 18 days into the year, that wouldnt be a terribly impressive feat, sorry.

You're reaching, and you're not going to get your way, so stop crying already.

T

Taser-LA

Well.... just so nobody is confused by your mis-information campaign...
here's the exact quotes from the ROC;

These forums are for discussing Ultima Online and the events associated with Ultima Online.

Off Topic (OT) are not prohibited, but should be posted within reason. There are some topics that are not appropriate for the forums. All posts are subject to these rules. Excessive OT posts will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

No where does it state that this forum is for SP PLAYERS only.
And, no where does it give any specific parameters about what constitutes
excessive OT posts.

You'd LIKE it to say those things... but it doesn't.

Cheers!

F

Feyre

22, I think, poor memory and all.
Or you know im in rev so im like 7, so who knows.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

No where does it state that this forum is for SP PLAYERS only.
And, no where does it give any specific parameters about what constitutes
excessive OT posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you try minding your P's n Q's?

ROC
<blockquote><hr>

P. Off Topic (OT) are not prohibited, but should be posted within reason. There are some topics that are not appropriate for the forums. All posts are subject to these rules. Excessive OT posts will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Q. All Forums have a main topic. When starting a new thread, make sure you do so in the proper Forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this forum's main topic say?

<blockquote><hr>

UO Siege Perilous (26 viewing)
Siege. It's not just for vets anymore. It's also for people who don't want to play a namby-pamby version of UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum is for Siege... Siege players... Siege related topics. There is an off topic forum... or did you miss where it told you to use the proper forums?

Get your facts straight next time... almost like trying to pass of scammer threads as personal attacks. Some of you people need to learn how to read/understand english.

G

<blockquote><hr>

In the next 3-4 weeks you'll see me and my guild doing more for siege than most of you have EVER done for this shard. (especially you.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt that as well. You have no idea what contributions I, or others, have made to Siege. You know, having been here what, 3 months?

*edit* And don't pull the "NEWBIE!? BUT IM AN 8 YEAR VET!!!1!11" card, because so am I, so piss off.

T

Taser-LA

This is my last post on this, because you and I both know that the horse is dead.

I DO understand where you are coming from.... in fact when I first started posting
on this forum, it was so foreign to me.... all the chit chat, and silliness, and back
then I think it may have even been sillier.

The moderator at that time enjoyed flirting a lot. And in a post much like you
have made I complained about all the flirting... and how it was not game related...
etc etc.

Well, I guess since she was a MOD, and not just a poster... she took it to heart
and stopped all her silliness.... and actually the mood of the forum changed for
a few days.... it became quite the ice-house. I disliked what the forum became
even more than I disliked the silliness... and ended up feeling quite guilty for
squelching someone else's personality just to suit my own tastes.

I ended up publicly apologizing for dampening the spirits of the forum.

Now, I'm not saying you are like me, or should be like me.... or anything at all
except.... this forum is a great one, and even the most minor restrictions on
personality, friendliness, or spirit could change it into something terribly boring.

Take care Drax.
Everyone has the right to express themselves.... allowing them to do so gracefully
is a sign of maturity.

Good Luck to you