• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] The Unique, Avatar's Ring

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
1680201682502.png
hue: 1153
wearable
can be locked down

current offer is 350 mils

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is there any back story behind this item ? Where did it come from ?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
so how does the auction end?

*eyes the pinky of his left hand*

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you add me or message me on discord so I can come inspect this item and prepare it to be uploaded to the wiki please?
@Sadie#7000
i dont care one way or another, and it was 5 years ago doubt shed make good on the threat, and doesnt even check here anymore, but mesanna did at one time say that if rogue / undocumented EMs were added to the wiki shed track them down and delete them.

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont care one way or another, and it was 5 years ago doubt shed make good on the threat, and doesnt even check here anymore, but mesanna did at one time say that if rogue / undocumented EMs were added to the wiki shed track them down and delete them.

This would be something I would have to talk with other members of the Stratics wiki about, but there are already many undocumented items listed on there. The main difference between what I would like to do and what was being done there is by listing something directly as a "Renegade Item" and going and snickering to friends because you have something you shouldn't is not the same as being upfront and going directly to Mesanna to find out the details about an item and cataloging the history of a beautiful game we have all shared a part in together.

I have always had pleasant interactions with her when I am upfront about items I obtain and asking to know more about them, but this is my experience which I know is not shared by everyone. So the seller and or buyer would have to make that choice for themselves on how they want to proceed when the sale/auction is over.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This would be something I would have to talk with other members of the Stratics wiki about, but there are already many undocumented items listed on there. The main difference between what I would like to do and what was being done there is by listing something directly as a "Renegade Item" and going and snickering to friends because you have something you shouldn't is not the same as being upfront and going directly to Mesanna to find out the details about an item and cataloging the history of a beautiful game we have all shared a part in together.

I have always had pleasant interactions with her when I am upfront about items I obtain and asking to know more about them, but this is my experience which I know is not shared by everyone. So the seller and or buyer would have to make that choice for themselves on how they want to proceed when the sale/auction is over.
yeah didnt mean to de-rail thread, and like i linked, its been discussed before and im done talking about it myself. but maybe ask around some other collectors. adding items like that has always been a touchy subject. obviously, clops wanted to add his fake items to the wiki, before everyone knew he was making them.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Fortis I would love to bid, contengient you reach out to Bonnie/Mesanna and ask if item is legal to own?

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Fortis I would love to bid, contengient you reach out to Bonnie/Mesanna and ask if item is legal to own?
Do you really think mesanna can do this and will do this?

i dont know why some freaking out about this ring maybe i miss something... i showed it to 2 person and lock it down on a house wear it and everything went fine.

Yeah sure i would like her to say it s a unique items and get over 10p but i dont think she will do anything.

i got tons of private messages of person who try to buy it now and others for information im trying to be fair and putting it here and still people complain.

you can retract your bid if you want of course

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you really think mesanna can do this and will do this?
She has before, yes.

I mean its probably just a rogue EM item, never heard of those being deleted before.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
She has replied back to every email I asked question on about items or pets if would be considered legal or illegal. I wouldn't call it freaking out. Just covering myself for buying an item that may or may not be legal. Especially if investing plats.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This would be something I would have to talk with other members of the Stratics wiki about, but there are already many undocumented items listed on there.
There's no problem with adding this to the Wiki. Hopefully @Fortis will allow you to inspect before transacting.

Good luck everyone - great item!!

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I obtained this ring sometime before 2007 on I believe Arirang at an IDOC and brought it over to my Pacific museum. So if you write/speak Korean you might have more luck finding out more about it's origins, but due to it's age perhaps not. It was then sold in the very large Stratics auction I did around May of 2007 where it sold to DevilsOwn for $200 beating Mathew Craemers $195 bid. (It was back when they let us buy and sell for cash or gold)

-Eve L Antagonist

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
kinda like an auction it turn out but no closing date for now because we have new info on the item

FaceToName

Journeyman
I put bid in, but I would suggest if this is an auction then put end date pls I don’t wanna be waiting 1 month to see if someone offers more or not, and don’t think others do either, so better set a end time whatever its and 10 mins rule

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
like i told everyone trying to buy out in private message im not in a rush to sell it....so when bids will stop i will them people how many time left so everyone will be able to bid