• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The time has come...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me to leave this forum (well, I will be right behind the corner if you need me).
Soon, a new moderator will join Black_Sun and I believe they will be doing just fine without me hovering here :)

Thank you for having me, be good to your mods...

Cheers,
Magdalene

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a moderator, you've done well. Enjoy your other duties! Thanks for taking care of us.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help Mag, I'll make sure to leave a light on for you, just in case.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me to leave this forum (well, I will be right behind the corner if you need me).
Soon, a new moderator will join Black_Sun and I believe they will be doing just fine without me hovering here :)

Thank you for having me, be good to your mods...

Cheers,
Magdalene
Thank you for spending some of your valuable time with us here on Cats. Do feel free to stop by and visit with us any time you want.