• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Thread of Words that Relate: General Warning!

• Thread starter imported_Ishtar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Ishtar

This is a general warning, now this thread was made for fun but keep it clean and nice...if it does not continue that way this thread will be locked.

D

Draken-Korin

I'm more than a bit perplexed at your post, which seemingly is in response to me in what i thought was a "words that relate" post. If it is offensive I must plead ignorance that "Killer Bees" is somehow characterized as not "clean and nice".

I am a bit taken aback that in a fantasy world of supposed adults that would be the least bit offensive.

I

imported_Ishtar

I recieved a notification and have gone through it some words have beena bit on the condescending side and could start a flame. Hence the warning, hope this clarifies.

D

Draken-Korin

Yes it does Ishtar, thank you.

*btw check your pm's please*

G

Ishtar asked me to take a look at a couple threads. I am removing the these warnings from the thread itself, to help keep it On Topic. I am however, stickying it until Ishtar and Tazar decide our Warnings will be heeded.

I urge you all, please review the Rules of Conduct and adhere to them, especially the part about "Showing Respect at All Times."

Thank you for your cooperation. Let's keep the Words That Relate Thread on Topic and not a Eye-Sore.

Be well,
Orvago
UO Stratics Forum Administrator
[email protected] - [email protected]

(Mods, unsticky/remove when you feel it's needed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.