• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Thief

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want to play a character that hides in the shadows and stealths around? Then the Thief is for you.

In this video you learn more about the thief gameplay. We also learn that the thief can't take aton of damage so learn to dodge with this character. You will find out that stealth has a timer on it.

[YOUTUBE]eWm8dTrEyWM[/YOUTUBE]

Alexrediculous gives his opionion and takes on the thief. He also talks about skills and weapons.

Link to video. (language warning at the beginning of the video)

The Thief | Guild Wars 2 Professions - YouTube

S

Scarsdale Punk

I'm definitely going to try out a shortbow thief. I'm not sure he'll replace my ranger, but it looks like so much FUN!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thief videos from the press beta are great. Truthfully the warrior and mesmer vids almost had me to change.

The variety of weapons I guess which makes it so hard and cool to choose any profession.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here comes another great video from Haasth22 for all you thief profession fans out there. I know in the BWE's I have delt with some in WvWvW so they can be deadly. Again this is a very detailed video and a must see if you are wanting to try the thief.

Thank you Haasth22 for having this video up for all the GW2 fans around the world to see.

With Haste - GW2: Thief Spotlight

Published on Jun 13, 2012 by Haasth22
A hasty look at the Thief profession!
Follow me on Twitter → https://twitter.com/#!/Haasth

A master of stealth, surprise and the dagger Thieves can take care of their opponents through a series of traps, poisons and acrobatic movements. No bulls were harmed in the making of this video.

Last edited: