• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The stackable items (Dried incense,and Phylactery) from the trade orders are bugged

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
@devs

There is a bug invovled with the stackable curious items from trade order ambush.When you stack the dried incense,and phylactery,then unstack them the individual items will no longer show the messages when you double click on them.

Please take a look and fix,thanks.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm.... I wonder which is the bug.. the fact that after you remove them from the stack they don't show messages or that they even stack at all.... I checked mine and interestingly enough, the STACK gives the message still!

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Hmmm.... I wonder which is the bug.. the fact that after you remove them from the stack they don't show messages or that they even stack at all.... I checked mine and interestingly enough, the STACK gives the message still!
The stack as a WHOLE still give the messages,BUT as soon as you UNSTACK them only ONE out of the WHOLE stack will only give the message, the rest WON'T.

Try it yourself.For example,take a stack of 2 or 3 or w/e amount you have in the stack.seperate them all into individual items,and see how many will show the messages.....

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I posted about this last week, it hasn't gotten a response yet...

Here

If you're unable to "insure" your drops, it's likely because they can be stacked. Don't let your Ambush items stack.

Known stackable items:

A Soul Trapped Within A Phylactery.
Dried Incense.