• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The SoulStone Graveyard is open for viewing

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the roadside next door to Hanse Hostel which is on the road between Luna and Malas...

Click the soul stones to see if they are yours...and i will unlock them for u.

Donations of futher soulstones can be dropped in the donation box and i will display them too....

Good luck.....THP

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice idea THP :) With the changes to soulstones coming up it should be easier for returning people to come along and just check the labels for their name.

I'll have a hunt through my houses, I think I have one or two to hand in.

E

Evlar

Very good of you to do this and hope people find what they're looking for :)

A

Angel121

Ooo As a returning player I found I had lost a small metric tonne of stuff I thought I had banked. It's amazing what I must have left in my old house.. a small metric tonne of marties and fishing stuff as well as 5 chests of bod books and stuff.. I hope I can find my old soulstone's at least :-D Although I suspect they are in some castle somewhere being horded away.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pahhhh i customed the house bigger to make more room and dang all 120+ stones go in the moving crate.....back to normal soon i hope

still waiting the first claimer.....*fingers crossed*

A

Angel121

I'll head there tonight, with luck I may be the first :)

It's funny I found some old runebooks I had crafted in someone's house the other day.. after all these years some are still around ^_^

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is a WONDERFUL idea!

I'll log on and check there (I found my whispering rose on Baja... so you never know).

I think I'll start similar on Napa - if you don't mind I take the idea... Many returning players and I think they'd be happy to get the soulstones back.

A

Angel121

I wonder...

If my soul is in a stone, does that mean I'm souless at the moment and I can star in the Wheel of Time book series!

M

Miss Polly

I think that this is a great idea. Fair play to THP for the time that you have put into it. :thumbup1:

I hope that all people searching for their soulstones find the ones they have lost.

Happy soulstone seeking!!
Miss Polly

M

Masai65

Hello Everyone!

I am so happy for the Soulstone Graveyard House..Just visited the house in search for my stones and i found 4 of my most wanted stones within the house. So thank you all for donating stones!! :thumbup:

My best Regards / Masai65

A

Angel121

Well I found out the colour of the SS I used to have, It's the green one! only problem is mine is still lost out there in the abyss :-(

C

Conall the Barbarian

a great deed your doing!

I just checked to see if the three i lost years ago might be there, i got the message "You are not allowed to access this" on one, would this mean its possibly mine?

C

Conall the Barbarian

It was a case of mistaken identity sadly, just the wrong security setting. :beer:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh, don't forget to go collect it!
I just gave THP the box of stones I found in cavern of the discarded, he's at the house now if you want to go pick your stone up.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked to see if the three i lost years ago might be there, i got the message "You are not allowed to access this" on one, would this mean its possibly mine?
I think the message you'll get if it's yours is either the full 'what skills do you wish to transfer' menu, or if not in a instant logout place 'you need to be in a safe log out location to use the stone', or something very similar to that.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iam hoping thats what will happen.....

The stones are locked down but open to 'anyone'...[ i may have missed security settings on odd ones...my bad...]

So im guessing stones u cant use will say they are 'account bound' and any stones u can use will bring up the 'which skills' gump.....

fingers crossed still awaiting the first finder.....so not 100% sure this does work or not?? the mailboxes do now accept stone donations.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone!

I am so happy for the Soulstone Graveyard House..Just visited the house in search for my stones and i found 4 of my most wanted stones within the house. So thank you all for donating stones!! :thumbup:

My best Regards / Masai65
Wasn't he/she the first finder THP?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has of yet he/she as not been in touch, back to shop to claim them...but hopefully...yes we have a winner....

btw... i tried locking down my own stone in the graveyard and indeed i got the 'which skill' message...so this should definate work.

hopes the player comes tonight.....fingers crossed...

M

Masai65

Hello! Iam here.. i just didnt have te time to play anymore last night..Have to sleep a little bit too :). I was so happy finding my soulstones so i got a really good sleep!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
beacuse of real working shifts...i will be available roughly at these times...

thursday 14.00-17.00 [uk]
friday 13.00 -16.00
saturday 14.00- late evening
sunday 09.00-10.00...possibly after 20.00

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on guys and gals stop hoarding them all...they are no use to anyone except the orginal owners....please drop off all your no use account bound soulstones to the graveyard mailboxes so people can reclaim them for xmas!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 soulstones have been reclaimed...its hopefully only the start.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies my 4 weeks project in near up

Weve all started, donated to the soulstone yard

Think weve amassed around 200 stones and some fragments too

Upto press 2 people have collected 4 of there stones...not great ..but its a start

Ive also had a small amount donated in gold ...which will be used to keep the soulstone yard active

Padraic as voluntered to take over the running of the yard, and a big redsign too....the soulstones looked great for a day stood like soldiers but ..we thiong putting 5-10 in a box open to the public viewing will be the way to go from now...also theres only so many stones u can put on show and i think 200 basically covers the four floors of the soulstone graveyard.

Anyways Padraic and his Help guild are going to move the whole lot to another location...probably Trinsic....bit runes and gates will be dropped when its re-opened.

Thankyou Europa for starting something special on our shard...something trying to help the old players that have left come back and get back on there feet with their precious long lost soulstones!!

Thankyou Padraic for taking over the responsibility of the yard.

EUROPA TEAM :grouphug: EUROPA ACE OF THE SHARDS.