• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS The Sosarian World Christmas Decor Long Program **UPDATED**

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't need you to be there, I just need to know how to get there and have it accessible. I've been having some reccurring health issues (liver issues fun times) that had me in bed after work last couple days. I'm central time. I'll be on tomorrow when I'm feeling better.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't need you to be there, I just need to know how to get there and have it accessible. I've been having some reccurring health issues (liver issues fun times) that had me in bed after work last couple days. I'm central time. I'll be on tomorrow when I'm feeling better.
I know all about recurring health issues hope you feel better soon. Since I don't have to be there here is a easy way to my castle. minoc moongate to vesper to the blue dot mines the 2nd keep behind the castle. take the teleporter or use the runebook to my castle tel.JPG

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am doing nothing else today until I am done. I have visited some incredible places today and will continue until I have seen them all in person. I highly recommend spending your time while you wait logging in and going to see some of these beautiful creations.

I'm enjoying the challenge of getting my newbies to some of these locations. Any one that is on Ice Isle has an extra hidden border. :eyes:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's time to announce the Winners of the The Sosarian World Christmas Decor Long Program. Thank you for your entries and your efforts. We had 21 entries, 3 on UO Guide, 6 on UO Forums & 12 on Stratics to visit. You all should be very proud of all the hard work and creativity you have presented.

The Judges were instructed to consider creative and technical elements, detail in the designs, if the required 2 of 4 technical elements were included, home made items vs single items, multiple item illusions, creative entry post among other elements and over all design. It was not an easy judging assignment.

Kayhynn of UO Home Décor will still be visiting entries over the next few days to create a virtual Contest Video for us. In the meantime I highly recommend visiting your favorites in person. Every entry has unique details that must be seen in person. Some very creative ideas were presented.

It was impossible for us to pick a Top Three so we have picked a Top Six because we have 6 prizes.
First place will pick from the 6 prizes, Second place will pick from the 5 left, Third will pick from the 4 left and so on.
If you are a winner please email [email protected] so that I may update the entries prizes as you pick them.

It is my great pleasure to announce the Top Six Winner of The Sosarian World Christmas Decor Long Program.

1. Ashley Rose & North Pole - Europa

Snap20538.jpg

2. Hill People & Santa's Desert Inn - Atlantic

Snap20527.jpg

3. Jennifer & A Christmas Getaway - Napa Valley

Snap20564.jpg

4. Sinful Slave's General Store - Atlantic

Snap19996.jpg

5. Heartcove Castle - Sonoma

Snap20581.jpg

6. Lavoe Goldwind & The Lighthouse - Sonoma

Snap20572.jpg

Thank you to JC & UOGuide for the inspiration to have such a Community wide contest and putting up very generous prizes. Thank you to Taylor & Stratics for the generous prizes. Thank you to Kayhynn of UO Home Décor for organizational assistance and creating a Contest Tour Video to be posted soon. Thank you from myself and Goodman's Rune Library for your support. It was a pleasure to view your designs.

All Contest entries can also be viewed at:

http://uohomedecor.com/2014/01/05/the-sosarian-world-christmas-decor-long-program-2013-entries

Attachments

Last edited:

Sinful Obsession

Lady Holiday DeLight
Stratics Veteran
Congrat to all. I am sure it was hard to pick winners.. they all look great! Thank you all for putting this together and letting us show off our homes and ideas. Have a great Day!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Videos so far (as I get them uploaded):

Lavendar Moon's Winterhaven Christmas Decorating Contest Entry on Catskills

Sinful Slave's General Store Decorated for Christmas on Atlantic Shard

Christmas Contest Videos. Part 1. Legendsguy's Siege Perilous home entry - Santa's Village.

Ultima Online - Kattastrophe's Christmas Contest Entry

Last edited:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning!

Still waiting to hear from Ashley Rose to get the Prize announcements going!

If you see this Ashley please email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

ChsyBrooke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Good Morning!

Still waiting to hear from Ashley Rose to get the Prize announcements going!

If you see this Ashley please email me at [email protected]

Thank you!
Sorry guys been out of town back now. Nice to see that I won, was a great surprise. Thanks to all that entered it was a great contest. I will be available to get someone a rune to my house tonight or tomorrow before 1pm pst.

ChsyBrooke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry guys been out of town back now. Nice to see that I won, was a great surprise. Thanks to all that entered it was a great contest. I will be available to get someone a rune to my house tonight or tomorrow before 1pm pst.
This is Ashley Rose by the way

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wonderful entries all, and congratulations to the winners!

ChsyBrooke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Winners were listed in this post: http://stratics.com/community/threa...ng-program-updated.308202/page-2#post-2345342

I'm still doign videos - got sidetracked this week. Co-worker's baby was born, server issues at work, mom-in-law in hospital...when it rains it pours!

If I haven't gotten a video of your place yet (all sonoma entries are done, just editing and posting) please ICQ me this weekend.
hi Kayhynn, this is Ashley Rose, I dont have icq so if you give me a time you want to meet on saturday i am available. Keep in mind that I am pst so if you give me a time frame we can get it set up for the video. Thanks

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Would tomorrow (sunday) work? I didn't see that until today. I'm on CST so we'll figure it out.