• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Baja] the snack shack, the snack shack

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
snacks, souvenirs and sorrow at the snack shack

snack shack 1.PNG

open 24 hours, britain moongate, shard of baja

snack shack 2.PNG

have an uncanny time at the snack shack

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm delighted to announce that the Snack Shack has been awarded Britain's Most Troubling Small Business and burnt to the ground by locals.

shack.PNG

Rebuilding will commence shortly.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who came to throw stones. They were invaluable construction materials for the new and improved Snack Shack.

shack1.PNG

Come and contemplate a snack pack at the Snack Shack. Open 24 hours, Britain moongate, shard of Baja.

shack2.PNG

There are none of us free from sin. Repent, repent, repent, repent at the Snack Shack.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't stand it! The endless maintenance costs! The employee dramas! The food hygiene and safety standards! The customer service the constant inexorable CUSTOMER SERVICE the COMPLAINTS the LAWSUITS i can't TAKE IT ANYMORE

Kal Flam Des Ylem

shack rip.PNG

The Snack Shack is no more.

Last edited: