• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] The skull of Devon D'Clare

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

can you guys help me out, I have that skull I can't find any information for, anyone knows what is this thing ?

I've been away for a long time, found it in a house I bought

Thanks !

skull.png

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i remember getting those after using a dagger on a player head

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone used an IBD on it and wouldn't those be MORE rare then the players heads.

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used a interior decorator on it, hue is #51 ... golden skull is hue #2213

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

I see this reference to this item - apparently it's gold in color. If yours is gold in color it's not a bounty skull. Has to be something else.

I think it's a quest item, I just can't find any reference to it.
I had this for a few weeks, all I can find so far is:

There is a Devon in Ultima lore as well (Ultima VIII). Devon - The Codex of Ultima Wisdom, a wiki for Ultima and Ultima Online

With it being listed on the forums in 2012 I wonder if it may be a rogue EM deal. That problem was fairly rampant back then.

Heck for that matter it could be something that escaped the wrath of Draconi in 2008. Bunch of stuff was created back then.