• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] The Siege Museum has found a "Sparkle" & "Death Vortex" - Still looking for more ! *NEW Pics Inside*

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

As many of you know I'm always seeking rare and interesting pieces for the museum. With the move from Luna to Makoto I've tweaked the design and am seeking some specific items for the grand re-opening. As always I pay and trade very well for anything that finds it's way to the museum. That being said, I understand the items I'm looking for are not easy to come by ... so I wanted to make certain that owners who may be interested in discussing a possible trade knew that the door is wide open on these two items:

> Sparkle

> Death Vortex

I have a large inventory of rare and unique event items, server birth rares and all types of rare rubble that I would be willing to make available for this trade (Artis, Scrolls, Resources also available). A purchase with gold is also an option if that is preferred.

I'm certain we can find a deal that makes both sides happy.

If you don't own the above items but know someone who does, please forward my message along.

While your digging through those dusty pixels, if you bump into anything you feel is rare or represents siege history, contact me anytime to discuss a possible sale or trade or to just learn more about your items if you have questions about their origin.

Thanks for your help everyone!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

(contact me anytime here or by ICQ: 6217198)

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been asking for you daily in G.Chat Speedy =) Hopefully we connect soon. I sent you another PM *smiles*

Famine

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calling out to owners of a "Sparkle" or "Death Vortex" ... even just to talk about the possibilities / options.

Thanks

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always wanted to do the spawn that drops these items regularly... but I can only advance the spawn a few stages myself. :(

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege!

I would like to take an opportunity to thank both Ralcor (Death Vortex) and Becca (Sparkle) for working with me to complete a trade that brought these two pieces to the Museum. I understand how much effort had to have gone in from many to produce and acquire these two items.. now that effort will be memorialized in the museum! These two items represent key pieces to the Museum's new design and are critical in the grand re-opening. Thanks again Ralcor and Becca!

I would also like to thank all those who have been working the spawn hard in find a sparkle or vortex. Although the Museum has found a these two pieces, there are still MANY items the museum is still looking for from this challenging spawn and other Champion Spawns (see pic below).

Thanks again for all of your support. Moving the museum and re-designing it to hold more of our siege's history has been a very challenging project - I could not do it without you!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Although I'm looking to buy ALL of the items below, a few "primary" items are:

Primary (must have):
1 x BLUE colored sparkle (paying very well, if one even exists)
3 x GREY Lever
1 x RED Lever
2 x Each type of Glowing Runes
1 x Mummified Corpse
1 x 2 Part Ankh
Multiple Body Parts

Secondary:
1 x Skulls on Pole from the 'True Harrower'
2 x Blood Wall Tile from 'Neira'

Nice to have:
Statues
Bone Pile
3 Piece Wall
White/Red Lava Tiles
Boulders
Idol

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a more defined idea of where some of these things come from?

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the pic, any item that comes from a Champ Boss is labeled as such. The rest of the decorative items spawn during the progression of the Primeval Lich Champion Spawn in the Stygian Abyss.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the pic, any item that comes from a Champ Boss is labeled as such. The rest of the decorative items spawn during the progression of the Primeval Lich Champion Spawn in the Stygian Abyss.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum
I see that now. The lava I haven't seen. Tried tonight for ya, no such luck :( Will again soon.