• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Shadowlords Invade Cove!

S

Sheridan

Once again, the citizens of Britannia must answer the call to war! Reports have begun pouring in that the evil forces of the Shadowlords have begun to invade the various cities of the Pacific on both the Trammel and Felucca facets. With the realm reeling on its heels from the recent Magincia Invasion and in the wake of the terrible accident during Kronos' experiment in Moonglow, it would appear yet more bad news has come to Britannia. Is it theorized that when the corrupted rift opened on Verity Isle, the Shadowlords managed to escape the Void and have materialized in our world once more, despite vehement denial of their existence by the Royal Council of Mages and Captain Avery of the Royal Britannian Guard. Scouts have since discovered advancing forces in the coastal city of Cove and dozens of brave souls have taken up the perilous fight against the robed minions of evil.

The Vanguard Controllers - armed with glittering, obsidian blades and cloaked
in shadowy robes - seemed to attract the most attention from the valiant fighters.
Often they could be heard shouting in a strange language...​

A particularly bold group of Britannians known as the Legendary Saints (L=S)
charged headlong time and again into the fray and dispatched a fair amount of fiendish foes.
I ran into them outside Cove's Bank.​

They had an interesting bit of advice... and a mighty bold claim.
I guess I should have heeded it, for as soon as I turned my back
and climbed aboard my boat to sail off, they murdered me in cold blood.​

This meant war...​

What are the odds that a Dread Lord would have some friends in low places...?
I let slip to a rather mouthy informant that these jackals were daring to claim a portion
of Felucca for themselves, knowing that word would find its way to the territorial Fallen Lords.​

They arrived to rectify the misunderstanding post haste.​

S

Sheridan

For those of you just joining us...
A group who killed a citizen 6 on 1 is complaining about unfair numbers...
...while calling guards nonstop.​

Make no mistake... the Fallen Lords are at no one's beck and/or call.
They just like a good fight.​

The conversation degraded from that point into claims
that I was biased. And you know, they were right!​

S

Sheridan

Yes. You heard it here first, folks...
I am fully admitting to a lifetime of bias.
I am, 100%, without a doubt, now - and always will be -
biased against people who kill me 6 vs 1.​

The truth shall set me free!​

-Ryan "Sheridan" Smith​