• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The sad sad people of SUPR

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a few in SUPR who I believe are actually good at pvp. But then there is the majority... You people need to stop talking **** when you claim to win a fight while "pvp'in". When its 1 on 1 and you run around with your dci mage in circles doing small heals wasting time for back up to come... thats not pvp. When you have a 3v1 with two of the people having mares and bolas... thats not pvp. When you have to gate people into your public house to kill them with a dragon... thats not pvp. Pink needs to teach his guild of trammies who can only do anything in numbers how to fight. From a person who has played since the game came out all your doing is making yourselves look bad and everyone outside of your little fun group has no respect and call you all a joke. That's all! have a good weekend of being "winners by number!"

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome! Our first derogatory forum post. I'm framing this, right up next to my first dollar I ever made.

S

ShaunOfPac

There are a few in SUPR who I believe are actually good at pvp. But then there is the majority... You people need to stop talking **** when you claim to win a fight while "pvp'in". When its 1 on 1 and you run around with your dci mage in circles doing small heals wasting time for back up to come... thats not pvp. When you have a 3v1 with two of the people having mares and bolas... thats not pvp. When you have to gate people into your public house to kill them with a dragon... thats not pvp. Pink needs to teach his guild of trammies who can only do anything in numbers how to fight. From a person who has played since the game came out all your doing is making yourselves look bad and everyone outside of your little fun group has no respect and call you all a joke. That's all! have a good weekend of being "winners by number!"
Sounds like you got griefed homie. Dunno if you were around Pre UO:R or Pre AoS, but griefing is truly an old school favorite.

And I'm not SUPR, im KOK ;) And who are you in game, BTW?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I don't think they are half bad, and I kind of enjoy killing M with them.

S

suprshadow

LOL, you are now my NUMBER 1 FAVE person in UO. Glad to see i am pissing someone off right ha!

I love how you post on a name that is not your pvp char. It would make your post better if you had your name in it because right now it just sounds like you are one of those people who sit in the guards zone with cryingisagift and complain that when you do get the nerve to flag on one of us we drop you like nothing...

Overall i think there is a simple way to sum up your post though.....

Hi my name is FionanPac and i like getting my face stomped in by supr but when i tried to join they rejected me...*crys* Now i am gonna post on stratics and try and make it sound like i am really good at pvp and call them newbies... I WIN.

S

SUPRsalad

Fiona, I know exactly who you are. Ill not say, because you shall deny. You are a lowlife, and we SUPR, thank you kindly for logging in and donating to us. Stop trying to sound so smart and mature about a video game. Its childish and boring. May you be res-killed before I can spray-fart on your corpse.
that is all.