• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Ruination of the Unique Conest Dragons of Atlantic.....

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you remember the skating pond house of Atlantic? The winner of the design contest in 2014? The house fell and new owner posted on the plot sign he would rebuild the pond. I doubted he could, it was so legendary.

Now the plot has moved, and doing so shifted the dragons. He can never fix this. Would a GM? No. He had many tiles to use in back. I am at loss to understand why someone ruined something so special.

The owner of fallen house was so nice and so creative and truly a legend. I hope she is well.

Is just sad to me to ruin a unique Atlantic feature for a few tiles. And I see conest , I do. I do not know how to edit title. :(