• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Ruby Mace?

5% Luck

The ruby mace has 40% Di on no runic changes that but, does the armslore changes make it 50%. Or would making ruby maces be now obsolete?

T

Trukx

Base ruby mace has +5 DI.

Exceptional crafted w/o lore would give 40 (35GM + 5 Item)

Exceptional crafted w/ 100 lore would give 45 (35Gm+5 Lore+5 Item type). If you use a runic that has a chance to craft intensities higher than 40DI (ver/val) you can potenitally hit or go over the 50 mark.

5% Luck

Ive made hundereds of these with up to golden hammers and never seen the runic apply to the Di. I like them for that reason I figure Ill get the mods elsewhere. But some do say if the mod goes on an unchangeable statistic its a wasted mod. (like leather amour and mage amour mod) but, with these i still like the chances it wont. So have you crafted any of theses since the changes to arms lore?