• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed The Royal Guard

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be starting back up the Royal Guard once again! Meetings will take place once a month. These meetings will be held strictly in Role play and will include Promotions, and current in game events.

Attendance:

• If you are on the Royal Guard and attending an event, you must trade a book with the name of the Royal Guard character to get credit for attendance.
  • You will be permitted to use an alt during events.
  • Player must be there from begging to end to gain full Credit.

Ranks and Promotions:

Elder Knight – Event Points: 256 Events
ArchKnight – Event Points: 128 Events
Knight – Event Points: 64
Squire – Event Points: 32
Garrison – Event Points: 16
Watchman – Event Points:8
Scout – Event Points: 4
Recruit – Event Points: 2

Things to know(Subject to change):

• Extra Event Points may be earned during events
    • Wearing Royal Guard approved uniform during events on your royal guard character
    • performing above and beyond tasks
  • You will never be allowed to earn enough points to skip ranks.
  • points reset once you obtain a new rank.
  • Each Rank will have a difference in uniform.
  • Promotions will be held during Royal Guard meetings.

Continue reading...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we start all over with our old rank just gone poof?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So we start all over with our old rank just gone poof?
I think not, I will attend meeting such as this on Drakelord and I will carry my latest lantern. I am sure our EM will take into consideration all our efforts to achieve that rank in the RBG.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A short note from our EM this evening during the event.

Clym of Clough: none of the rankings from before matter Drakelord
Clym of Clough: or that's the way i got it
EM Xanthus: heres what ill do
EM Xanthus: Send me an email with the previous rankings
You see: Talice Divalir [GOR]
You see: Talice Divalir [GOR]
EM Xanthus: Drake you sent me an email but it didn’t show previous rankings of folks
EM Xanthus: I need that to consider it
Drakelord: all I had were the ranks used, not everyone ranking
EM Xanthus: in that case
EM Xanthus: during first meeting
EM Xanthus: bring your lanterns
Drakelord: the numbers of those promoted however
Clym of Clough: there ya go
Drakelord: are true
Clym of Clough: that's a valid solution
EM Xanthus: those who have it will retain their ranks
EM Xanthus: those who don’t start fresh

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
so because I was late to the event on sunday and couldn't participate, I am no longer a member of the guard?
Now I have to start over? Based on the points above, looks like it would take forever to get back to the rank I was.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
so because I was late to the event on sunday and couldn't participate, I am no longer a member of the guard?
Now I have to start over? Based on the points above, looks like it would take forever to get back to the rank I was.
Exactly. The whole EM mess on Sonoma continues!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope there's a weekday opportunity to meet with the EM to retain rank.
Yeah, this event weekend thing is sure hurting a lot of folks and keeping them from attending. Oh well, I guess the XSharders don't mind, it's their business and that seems to be all that matters anyhow, keep them happy and we're all supposed to be happy, right?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Xanthus said bring our lanterns to the next meeting of the Royal Guard and we'll be able to retain our rank. Now if it happens to be on a night we can all attend................ otherwise.........................

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I plan on carry my lantern to every meeting (when I am on Drakelord) I may show up as him in the beginning and change char after

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
When will the meeting be for us to bring our lanterns to? I don't see any info for Sonoma events for August.
I have not seen anything either and the criers are all saying the news about this month fish.