• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The riverside Inn is now open to public

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just south of trinsic gate/ were the water inlet come in from the sea.....

a very small Inn but a place to stop by and refresh with'' free'' food and drinks =please help yourself from the public chest in the corner of the Inn....and please donate crafted foods and crafted drinks if u feel like.... for others to enjoy too....just saying....the inn will be there for around 100 days max

Have a great UO day

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi! just wanted to say thank you for building this inn it is always awesome to see others creating things for the community!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be fair ive another account clsoing in the next week..if anyone as a good reason for wanting a similar TOTALLY public house for RP purpose on siege....then ...icq me 677577087....i only ask u pay for it..ill place it and co-own ya etc etc..so u can deco it etc etc...then i will delete all co-own freinds lists and leave it totally open to anyone....the house will stand for around 100 days max...just saying...

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last shout...for above...account closes 11th......anyone want a 100 day RP house....only on siege...and it would have to be made totally public so as no-one would get the house/account in trouble...just saying....[whatever]