• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 'The Prisoner's Journal' and the Quill of Justice

S

siyeng0

Ehh, well, I never really got a definite price for these two, but I saw them quoted on some forum as being worth twenty million each. So I'll let them go for 17mil each, or 30mil for both. I'm on Oceania.

(If you tell me that's an unreasonable price, I shall be first very cross with and then very grateful to you.)

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i honestly think 20M is 19.9M too high for the journal

S

siyeng0

i honestly think 20M is 19.9M too high for the journal
Really?

Oh dear, I have been lied to. Thank you for pointing that out. It sounded remarkably high to me, given that I actually got hold of the journal because someone was throwing it away.

I guess I'll have to hold onto it and see if it increases in value then. Thanks for the advice, I'm sorry for wasting your time!

N

Nh'bdy

I'd love to buy the quill, on top of my shopping list, but I'm on the Atlantics.

P

PoCove

Hi PoCove her I am on Oceania and will be very intrested in those items ,, If you are On I am in the PoC Shop owner and PoC Leader contact me there or by Pm or icq 486 321 355 thanks

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where did these item's come from, i have a set on Europa, and have no idea where i got them from,

The Quill is Green and has no uses and the book is Blessed.

Elf.

D

Doug Ravene

I find the candle of love items for around 3-5 mil usually (including the quill), except the Heart Blackened by Despise, closer to a mil there, since you could get one simply by killing the Large Ogre Lord, as many times as you wanted. The Prisoner's Journal is only semi rare, as you didn't lose it in the questline, and many people, like myself, did the quest many times. I'm looking for the Rusty Pen myself, and the Heart of Compassion, I'll pay 5 mil each on GL.

S

siyeng0

I find the candle of love items for around 3-5 mil usually (including the quill), except the Heart Blackened by Despise, closer to a mil there, since you could get one simply by killing the Large Ogre Lord, as many times as you wanted. The Prisoner's Journal is only semi rare, as you didn't lose it in the questline, and many people, like myself, did the quest many times. I'm looking for the Rusty Pen myself, and the Heart of Compassion, I'll pay 5 mil each on GL.
3-5 mil?

LOL.

Okay, so someone really did play a practical joke on me. Hah, thank you for clearing that up. *feels silly*